Purifoy- Finally some closure, Updated (02-16-16)

aujeff11

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still confused at this whole situation. His ACT score jumped too high for him to be able to play basketball, but it's still perfectly ok for him to take classes with that fishy of a jump in scores?

I'm still confused at this whole situation. His ACT score jumped too high for him to be able to play basketball, but it's still perfectly ok for him to take classes with that fishy of a jump in scores?

Auburn University can admit virtually anyone they want to admit by citing special circumstances, or for no stated reason at all. There are no LAWS about that. However, if an Auburn student does not meet NCAA requirements and plays in a game, the game is forfeited. Therefore he can attend school but can't play in basketball games.

Sounds like he plans on playing somewhere next year. Did he say where? :dunno:

No he doesnt. Where did you get that from his post? He only said the beast will come out, and then he posted WarEagle.

Sounds like to me he is saying he will be playing next year and for Auburn, with more intensity (as a beast)..

Can someone paste what he said?

"Can't wait till next season I promise the beast will come out and there will be a change #WAREAGLE"

He also said in the same link "@aubie61 no I'm going to wait there's no need in me trying to come back this year but I promise you'll love the show next season" when somebody asked him if he would come back.

This is a lost season anyway, at least it's done and we can look forward to having Danjel next season and beyond. With our luck if he were allowed to play something bad would probably happen anyway. :)

Let's keep the rumors out of the thread please. No reason to put unconfirmed information out there.

I don't know which rumors you are talking about.

Let's keep the rumors out of the thread please. No reason to put unconfirmed information out there.

what are you talking about?

I get it now. Cole made a sarcastic joke that Purifoy's tweets seem to indicate that he is going out to the west coast. I chimed in, jokingly as well, with "you're right. Probably UCLA." So two jokes were deleted.

what are you talking about?

I get it now. Cole made a sarcastic joke that Purifoy's tweets seem to indicate that he is going out to the west coast. I chimed in, jokingly as well, with "you're right. Probably UCLA." So two jokes were deleted.

Lol. Clearly jokes in response to my joke (which no caught as a joke).

Archived