Super Bowl 50 - Game Thread

around4ever

I think they are making too big of a deal about Cam not diving for the ball. The ball was literally at his feet, you can't dive at something that's at your feet. Thay being said, that fumble was on him. He held that ball for way too long.

His options haven't been much else tonight. Wait for guys to get open or get sacked.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit......that defense is killer, though.....

True :yes:

I think they are making too big of a deal about Cam not diving for the ball. The ball was literally at his feet, you can't dive at something that's at your feet. Thay being said, that fumble was on him. He held that ball for way too long.

His options haven't been much else tonight. Wait for guys to get open or get sacked.

There's no doubt about that. His offensive line did nothing for him. That being said, against that pass rush you can't hold the ball like that. I feel bad for him.

I simply do not care about Peyton Manning like you guys do.

That's cool, your choice is respected.

Cam has to show some growth here and simmer down. Tough I'm sure but he's going to be a target already for the folks who can't sniff what it's like to be on a practice squad much less an MVP of the NFL.

Cam has to show some growth here and simmer down. Tough I'm sure but he's going to be a target already for the folks who can't sniff what it's like to be on a practice squad much less an MVP of the NFL.

He's going to be hated on regardless of what happens.

Shula simply couldn't adjust

Same as it ever was.

Carolina will win a championship with Cam. Just wish it would have been this year because of the season they had. Feels just like the 2013 BCS that got away. The endings were not justified for the seasons those teams had.

Shula is ignorant and over his head tonight. Not hard to draw up some blitz beaters. And the same dad gum play on first down over and over and over. Just plain stupid. And if your o line constantly gets penalties and gets whooped you have to ins something

Glad for Peyton, sad for Cam. Carolina's offense was awful , but Denver's D had a lot to do with it. Too many overthrown and dropped passes to win tonight.

Happy for Payton though. I like him. He didn't win the game by any stretch but deserves to go out with a SB win. Can will get his if he gets an OL.

Archived