Super Bowl 50 - Game Thread

around4ever

Happy for Payton though. I like him. He didn't win the game by any stretch but deserves to go out with a SB win. Can will get his if he gets an OL.

You never know said the same thing about Dan Marino and him getting a defense.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golf.....need to get #7 in 2017. ;)

we will

well damn it to hell at least I got to work on my post count.

this

And to hurt even more Bar blind side had an awful game.

Got his ass whipped all night

I was trying to be nice but you are correct

Golf.....need to get #7 in 2017. ;)/>

we will

well damn it to hell at least I got to work on my post count.

this

And to hurt even more Bar blind side had an awful game.

Got his ass whipped all night

I was trying to be nice but you are correct

Orlando Pace wouldn't of blocked Von Miller tonight.

Happy for Payton though. I like him. He didn't win the game by any stretch but deserves to go out with a SB win. Can will get his if he gets an OL.

You never know said the same thing about Dan Marino and him getting a defense.

Fewer pieces to fill in for Carolina than those Miami teams though. A couple more decent OL and a receiver or two who can seperate and they might be good for a while. Kinda of amazing how they did without a real WR this year though. But the Broncos owned the LOS and that's all you need to do to beat anyone.

Denver's defense is for real. Just ask Tom Brady. It's quite a feat to stop arguably the two best offenses in the NFL in back-to-back games.

Mike Shula did his best impersonation of Gus tonight with some questionable playcalling.

That's how the #1 D in professional football is supposed to play in the big game. Congrats to them for putting on one heck of a clinic.

That's how the #1 D in professional football is supposed to play in the big game. Congrats to them for putting on one heck of a clinic.

Both defenses were very good tonight. How many points did Denver get off of turnovers caused by defensive pressure on Cam? I think it was 21. I'm surprised that the Panthers didn't know that the Broncos were going to put pressure on Cam and have a plan to counter the crazy good D Line and LB blitzes.

Cam's post-game interview was disgraceful. Don't get me wrong, love the guy and everything he did for Auburn, and realize he answers dumb questions all season, but it's one of the things about being a PROFESSIONAL athlete. He's always been a sore loser, which is a good and bad thing for athletes. I understand he's not all rainbows, sunshines, and dabs right now. But he's going to get hammered for that lacking postgame interview/sulk session.

I wrote essentially the same thing on another thread. He disappointed a lot of people and embarrassed himself and his family with his post game interview. Momma Newton is going to chew him a new one!

Cam's post-game interview was disgraceful. Don't get me wrong, love the guy and everything he did for Auburn, and realize he answers dumb questions all season, but it's one of the things about being a PROFESSIONAL athlete. He's always been a sore loser, which is a good and bad thing for athletes. I understand he's not all rainbows, sunshines, and dabs right now. But he's going to get hammered for that lacking postgame interview/sulk session.

What happened?

What happened?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14737633/transcript-cam-newton-postgame-comments-nfl

The transcript is actually longer than I thought it would be. Maybe I'm overreacting a bit and becoming an old grumpy fogey at age 24. I did hear how some people were defending him saying that people praise Marshawn Lynch for his reluctance to talk to the media. I kind of see that point but Marshawn also doesn't put himself out there in the limelight as much as Cam does when all is right.

Bottom line is I have no moral high ground to stand on as I sulk whenever I lose 20 bucks on the golf course, but it just made me cringe from an optics standpoint. I'm sure Cam will continue to grow from this moment personally and professionally.

Golf.....need to get #7 in 2017. ;)/>

With all the injuries this season they still had a chance if it weren't for a few mistakes. If everyone can stay healthy I think their chances are as good as anyones for SB LI.

What happened?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14737633/transcript-cam-newton-postgame-comments-nfl

The transcript is actually longer than I thought it would be. Maybe I'm overreacting a bit and becoming an old grumpy fogey at age 24. I did hear how some people were defending him saying that people praise Marshawn Lynch for his reluctance to talk to the media. I kind of see that point but Marshawn also doesn't put himself out there in the limelight as much as Cam does when all is right.

Bottom line is I have no moral high ground to stand on as I sulk whenever I lose 20 bucks on the golf course, but it just made me cringe from an optics standpoint. I'm sure Cam will continue to grow from this moment personally and professionally.

I lost a lot respect for Cam because of post game behavior. I've defended his celebrations, but you have to maintain dignity and class in defeat, too. He needs to grow up.

Hate it for cam. So much work. So many good things done in one season. But he didnt get his goal

What happened?

http://espn.go.com/n...me-comments-nfl

I lost a lot respect for Cam because of post game behavior. I've defended his celebrations, but you have to maintain dignity and class in defeat, too. He needs to grow up.

I didn't lose an ounce of respect for the guy. He may have walked off that stage at the right time......before saying something he might regret later. I suspect he will do as many have before him and learn from it....but there's no cookie cutter response in the book for a person with that kind of passion and desire after losing the most important game of his life. I'm sure he will learn from it.

Archived