Super Bowl 50 - Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post game behavior didn't really bother me.

His hesitation and back-paddling on the fumble though....... WTF! :dunno:

I honestly think he anticipated the ball to be knocked backwards...but no one gives a damn what he was thinking. I don't think he was "bailing". Might be wrong but I seriously doubt it.

His hesitation and back-paddling on the fumble though....... WTF! :dunno:/>

I honestly think he anticipated the ball to be knocked backwards...but no one gives a damn what he was thinking. I don't think he was "bailing". Might be wrong but I seriously doubt it.

Or he thought his arm was going forward and it was to be blown dead.

Probably just had a brain fart.

His hesitation and back-paddling on the fumble though....... WTF! :dunno:

I think he saw his teammate coming in fast and thought that either he would get it, or he was going to knock it away, so he pulled back to get in a better position. Of course, the media was looking for ANYTHING to jump on.

I think he saw his teammate coming in fast and thought that either he would get it, or he was going to knock it away, so he pulled back to get in a better position. Of course, the media was looking for ANYTHING to jump on.

i think he was going to pull up in hopes the official would perceive his lack of effort as an indication it was an incomplete pass. Same with roc in 14 iron bowl.

People criticizing Cam for not sitting politely for an interview forget that Peyton Manning did exactly the same thing after one of his SB losses. Frankly, what can you say? "I did not play well, my team did not play good enough to win, Denver did." Period. That's all there is. If you stand there, the media will question every mistake you and your teammates made and do their damnedest to crucify you on camera.

People criticizing Cam for not sitting politely for an interview forget that Peyton Manning did exactly the same thing after one of his SB losses. Frankly, what can you say? "I did not play well, my team did not play good enough to win, Denver did." Period. That's all there is. If you stand there, the media will question every mistake you and your teammates made and do their damnedest to crucify you on camera.

I suppose the losing team should never have to do after game pressers then since only the winners can divulge useful information.

He'll learn from this. You should see me after I have lost a $500 Nassau

I understand ...but it's kinda hard to break a football when you are angry....just no good way to release your frustrations.

He'll learn from this. You should see me after I have lost a $500 Nassau

I understand ...but it's kinda hard to break a football when you are angry....just no good way to release your frustrations.

Good point but I have never broken a club except when actually swinging a club and it breaks on the downswing. The way to release anger after a bad nassau game is to hit 500 balls while drinking PBR's.

I lost a lot respect for Cam because of post game behavior. I've defended his celebrations, but you have to maintain dignity and class in defeat, too. He needs to grow up.

I didn't lose an ounce of respect for the guy. He may have walked off that stage at the right time......before saying something he might regret later. I suspect he will do as many have before him and learn from it....but there's no cookie cutter response in the book for a person with that kind of passion and desire after losing the most important game of his life. I'm sure he will learn from it.

This might be a first. I actually agree with TexasTiger. I've tried to give Cam the benefit of the doubt but he keeps showing a poor attitude and lack of class. He's not a rookie. This is his 5th year in the NFL. I don't think he'll ever learn. In fact the whole Panthers team with the exception of a few players are sore losers. The Panthers getting so many unsportsmanlike penalties really showed a bad reflection on the attitude of the team. When one of the Panthers players knocked the ball out of Broncos reciever's hands after he celebrated a first down showed how pathetic some of the Panthers can be. It's ok when they celebrate and showboat but when the other team does it, they can't handle it. They can dish it but can't take it.

I like a few of the Panthers players like Josh Norman, Luke Kuechley, CAP, Thomas Davis, and Roman Harper but most of the team has a bad attitude.

Cam got what he wanted. He made himself a victim before the game with his comments about him being an African American QB. And now him and his supporters will complain about him being treated unfairly again because of his postgame behavior. You constantly accuse others of mistreating you yet don't treat others how you want to be treated just shows how disingenuous the complaining is. I've lost any respect I had for Cam. If Cam had never worn an Auburn jersey, I suspect a majority of Auburn fans wouldn't like Cam, let alone pull for him.

Like Cam said, "I'm done".

Archived