Men vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

When you take a bad shot late in the game like Brown did, it changes the game. AU was getting Mo and that sucked the wind out of them. He will learn.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand them referring to these games as the Iron bowl of (insert sport here). The iron bowl is FOOTBALL only , no other sport and its an outdated irrelevant name for that game too.

bowers with a rebound and basket. 61-57

There were plays with MUCH LESS contact that they were calling fouls. That could've been a flagrant if we're comparing

the block on bowers behind was clean but the other player there committed a foul (based on how they've called this game today).

SEC officials....bad in about all sports.....

Oh sure thats a foul on Brown though lolol my jaw is on the floor. High school games are reffed better than this dumba** crew

Only thing this game showed me...like the Georgia game...was that losing Dugans early in the year was primary reason for the poor W-L record this year. He makes a huge difference in the level of play for AU.

Only thing this game showed me...like the Georgia game...was that losing Dugans early in the year was primary reason for the poor W-L record this year. He makes a huge difference in the level of play for AU.

Without a doubt. I kind of wish we sat him and applied for injury redshirt. Would love to have him for 2 more years

AU was very careless with the ball late in the game and didn't hit FTs.

That said, the SEC has some real issues with officiating. The ACC wouldn't allow these guys to run a clock much less ref a Duke-UNC game. They would be run out of the gym if they were this bad there.

turnovers and free throws beat us today.....defense and rebounding was good enough to win

Yep, FTs-14 of 27, TOs-18. That's the loss in a nutshell right there. That doesn't excuse the refs no foul on Bowers shot but still.

Good players can over ccme bad refs and bad calls. We still don't have the right players.

Disgusting comment if you ask me. These guys are playing their hearts out. We will get there. Support Bruce and the team.

Good players can over ccme bad refs and bad calls. We still don't have the right players.

bammer time....

Archived