RIP Nancy Reagan

AURaptor

Guest NC1406

She was our first female President. She held that office together when Ronnie got a little old. God bless her.

She was our first female President. She held that office together when Ronnie got a little old. God bless her.

I think that would be better stated as "when Ronnie got alzheimers".

Guest NC1406

I think that would be better stated as "when Ronnie got alzheimers".

You are correct but i really hate the word and the disease . Just could not bring myself to use the term.

Had little in common with them politically, HOWEVER, she gave a superb example for how the best relationships should work. Quite inspiring. So dedicated............a beautiful thing.

RIP. Thoughts to the family.

She spoke out in a way that Alzheimer's care, research and advocacy will benefit from, forever. MUCH respect for that.

Had little in common with them politically, HOWEVER, she gave a superb example for how the best relationships should work. Quite inspiring. So dedicated............a beautiful thing.

RIP. Thoughts to the family.

She spoke out in a way that Alzheimer's care, research and advocacy will benefit from, forever. MUCH respect for that.

Agreed.

While everyone will remember her for the time while he was president and afterwards, she was an actress way back when. She never had great success but I think she was pretty good.

Archived