Bama DL Coach alleged of recruiting violations

aubiefifty

Nothing is gonna happen anyway...Bama will walk away with a grin on their face.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the count now... 2 fired coaches and one disassociated booster known to have violated NCAA rules and not even a slap on the wrist for the program?

It doesn't matter if they signed with UAT or not. The rule(s) were broken and there should be punishment administered. Now, do I think the NCAA will follow up? Of course they won't.

It doesn't matter if they signed with UAT or not. The rule(s) were broken and there should be punishment administered. Now, do I think the NCAA will follow up? Of course they won't.

What violations.?...it must have all been our imagination. It's like the guy was never there. Nothing in the papers and I bet his name has been expunged from all the school records and by now you probably would have a hard time even proving he ever worked there. That's how you deal with embarrassing situations. ....pretend they never happened.

What violations.?...it must have all been our imagination. It's like the guy was never there. Nothing in the papers and I bet his name has been expunged from all the school records and by now you probably would have a hard time even proving he ever worked there. That's how you deal with embarrassing situations. ....pretend they never happened.

That or claim it as a national championship.

Well that would be really...................special...

Seriously, they are a machine...they get caught twice, they fire them, deny knowledge, plug the next one in and never miss a fricking beat.

Also strong rumors that Alabama is going to hire Rocker

They've already hired a DL coach from the NFL

Indeed, he was there by the time what's his name had cashed his severance check....

Also strong rumors that Alabama is going to hire Rocker

They've already hired a DL coach from the NFL

And put to bed that crazy rumor

Not hired anyone,yet....

http://www.al.com/al...wed_multip.html

Interesting..a couple days ago al.com made it sound like a done deal....hard to believe the could have gotten it wrong. :-\

USA Today sports, says no one hired yet, either.

I expect that's the case....just al.com jumping the gun earlier trying to be the first to release a hot story....being first....which seems to be more important that being accurate these days.

All we have to do is beat them on the field and things will change.

Problem is we can't score tds and field goals as we learned on more than one occasion do not win games at least not most of them.

That is the issue and what I saw in the spring didn't show we will do any different come sept.

Problem is we can't score tds and field goals as we learned on more than one occasion do not win games at least not most of them.

That is the issue and what I saw in the spring didn't show we will do any different come sept.

Most irrelevant statement ever...but not surprised.

This one is a member of the Tiresome Trio. Their motto is "if you can't type something negative about Auburn, don't type at all." I'm learning to skip over their posts on those occasions when I notice who the poster is.

This one is a member of the Tiresome Trio. Their motto is "if you can't type something negative about Auburn, don't type at all." I'm learning to skip over their posts on those occasions when I notice who the poster is.

The tiresome trio! That's great. I'm pretty sure they either belong to the entitlement era or are responsible for raising kids that are. I'm sure it's "not fair" of me to say so. Here's your participation trophy :fish:

The tiresome trio! That's great. I'm pretty sure they either belong to the entitlement era or are responsible for raising kids that are. I'm sure it's "not fair" of me to say so. Here's your participation trophy :fish:/>

I think they're just a**holes.

With Alabama DL coach Bo Davis’ resignation, Bama AD Bill Battle said compliance involves everyone, but starts at the top.

“Our instruction and message is to play by the rules,” Battle told SiriusXM College Sports Nation. “We probably have more compliance directors around here than I had coaches. The rules are complicated and when can you talk to players and when can you not? All our coaches understand we’re in a place and time where we don’t need to cheat, so why break the rules?

“The direction is these are the rules we’re playing by, and you’re responsible for following those rules. I know Nick is very strong about advising the coaches what they can and can’t do. We check with compliance about everything."

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=News-Notes--Quotes--May-9

Very good political spinning

With Alabama DL coach Bo Davis’ resignation, Bama AD Bill Battle said compliance involves everyone, but starts at the top.

“Our instruction and message is to play by the rules,” Battle told SiriusXM College Sports Nation. “We probably have more compliance directors around here than I had coaches. The rules are complicated and when can you talk to players and when can you not? All our coaches understand we’re in a place and time where we don’t need to cheat, so why break the rules?

“The direction is these are the rules we’re playing by, and you’re responsible for following those rules. I know Nick is very strong about advising the coaches what they can and can’t do. We check with compliance about everything."

http://coachingsearc...--Quotes--May-9

Like "Nick" didn't know where Bo was every freaking minute leading up to NSD? This is garbage - NS micromanages his program to the very smallest detail, he damn sure knows what his coaches are doing every minute.

http://coachingsearc...--Quotes--May-9

Like "Nick" didn't know where Bo was every freaking minute leading up to NSD? This is garbage - NS micromanages his program to the very smallest detail, he damn sure knows what his coaches are doing every minute.

Bo didn't play by Nick's rules. If he had, he wouldn't have gotten caught. "I know Nick is very strong about advising the coaches what they can and can’t do..." in order to not get caught.

I don't understand the love for Bama, I really don't. Yeah they've been near juggernauts the last decade, but so what? You'd think journalists would drool at the chance to take down a cheating giant. Is it money? Is that it? :dunno:

I don't understand the love for Bama, I really don't. Yeah they've been near juggernauts the last decade, but so what? You'd think journalists would drool at the chance to take down a cheating giant. Is it money? Is that it? :dunno:

bama has a huge journalism school and places a lot of graduates at jobs in the sports reporting world. You can't throw a rock at ESPN, SI, etc without hitting a bama grad.

Archived