Bama DL Coach alleged of recruiting violations

aubiefifty

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe people still even used their site for sports related news.

They have a ton of AU related news that's decent. That's why. I can put up with this because this isn't even an Auburn issue.

Thankfully most of the truly important news gets copy/pasted here.

They have a ton of AU related news that's decent. That's why. I can put up with this because this isn't even an Auburn issue.

Ha! I'll sort through the BS for the team.

Agree..

I don't stalk bama sports news..especially on all.com. We know who they are and what to expect...snuff said

"Alabama is certainly going to have (NCAA) investigators spending time in Tuscaloosa in the near future" -- @drridpath

image.jpg

They'll be there for no more than 24 hours before they say "nothing to see here" and we never hear about it again.

No coach resigned for recruiting violations from Auburn before the Cam Newton non-situation was resolved. Bo Davis is huge.

A lot of Alabama people are thinking that Bc they self reported it, he resigned, etc, that they are immune to any kind of legit consequences Bc they are showing "institutional control". Knowing how they are I just have a gut feeling this will all be swept under the rug soon.

Ha! I'll sort through the BS for the team.

Dirty work, but someone has to do it.

this is from the sports hole so take it for what it is worth.

#SEC: New developments in the Bo Davis story at #Alabama. Davis made illegal contact with a recruit in dead period; lied to Saban about it.

the poster that posted it is a big bama fan and he is pretty much always dead on......

i remember someone saying the fbi stayed at auburn for a long time and found nothing. but i have no idea where i heard it. meds and old age sux...........lol

People don't go rogue under saban.

Exactly! When you're assigned to rifle company winward, you follow orders or, you pack your bags. In Tuscaloosa, you follow the process and, keep your mouth shut.

i remember someone saying the fbi stayed at auburn for a long time and found nothing. but i have no idea where i heard it. meds and old age sux...........lol

Why would they be involved? The amount of money being discussed? Seems like more of an IRS issue to me.

Perhaps they were in town looking into Varez Ward and the point shaving/betting issue.

I wonder if the NCAA or SEC will do anything to their golden child. The NCAA knew one of their coaches was cheating. How else do you account for UaT top defensive players every single year.

So he's going to get rid of arguably one of the most "successful" recruiters on his staff and in the country because of this?

^This^

So he's going to get rid of arguably one of the most "successful" recruiters on his staff and in the country because of this?

^This^

Or the guy is going to "resign" from one of the best coaching jobs in the country and leave a million bucks behind. I bet when he went to work yesterday he had no idea he was going to resign without another job on the hook. That story is ridiculous.

Why would they be involved? The amount of money being discussed? Seems like more of an IRS issue to me.

Perhaps they were in town looking into Varez Ward and the point shaving/betting issue.

I don't know why they would be, but I was pretty sure I heard that they were down here. Maybe something to do with the phone calls and chasing a paper trail.

Archived