Bama DL Coach alleged of recruiting violations

aubiefifty

Did this news break just 5 minutes ago?

The reason I ask is because I've been searching al.com for this story and it was just posted 5 minutes ago?

Also al.com makes no mention of the alleged violations? Why do they make no mention of this, in there just posted article? All it states is Bo Davis resigns, a small quote from Saban, and that's it?? Must be nothing to the story...

Do you really have to question the motives of al.com?

This is just more evidence to prove those motives? If it had been an Auburn coach it would have been on the front page "BREAKING NEWS". Then the writers would begin piling on and Fbomb would jump in this afternoon. Why is that not happening? Also makes you think Bama knew something when they removed him as an on-field coach?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to Sirus this morning and they were all over the Ole Miss story ....then switched to talking about the summer camp issue....never mentioned the bama case.

The blinders are on everywhere it seems.

Did this news break just 5 minutes ago?

The reason I ask is because I've been searching al.com for this story and it was just posted 5 minutes ago?

Also al.com makes no mention of the alleged violations? Why do they make no mention of this, in there just posted article? All it states is Bo Davis resigns, a small quote from Saban, and that's it?? Must be nothing to the story...

Do you really have to question the motives of al.com?

This is just more evidence to prove those motives? If it had been an Auburn coach it would have been on the front page "BREAKING NEWS". Then the writers would begin piling on and Fbomb would jump in this afternoon. Why is that not happening? Also makes you think Bama knew something when they removed him as an on-field coach?

It proves their bias toward bama, yes.

Deadspin is reporting that the Bong picture was for sale weeks ago. They didn't bite so the seller found another buyer. I wonder who?

http://deadspin.com/...-mas-1773782920

I'm not into conspiracies, but it sure worked out for the Dolphins.

Deadspin is reporting that the Bong picture was for sale weeks ago. They didn't bite so the seller found another buyer. I wonder who?

http://deadspin.com/...-mas-1773782920

I'm not into conspiracies, but it sure worked out for the Dolphins.

For the moment....guess time will tell if they can keep a loose cannon like him out of trouble over the long haul.

http://www.al.com/sp...html#incart_std

And amazingly after waiting 18 hrs to post a story, it makes no mention of recruiting violations.

Just read it. lol

"Bo Davis has submitted his letter of resignation," Saban said in a statement without identifying the reason behind Davis' resignation. "We appreciate all the contributions he made to the program and wish him and his family the very best in the future."

And that's all folks. Have to wonder what his contributions were.

He's been doing dirty stuff for years

i honestly thought Tosh would get caught first..

Yep. By far the dirtiest recruiter in the country.

That is exactly what I would expect from him.

It has been updated on al.com! It's a couple of paragraphs now!

But still no mention of why he resigned?!?!?! This guy is being made out to be a hero. Saban has not identified the reasons behind his resignation, the article states. So we have to wait for Saban to tell us what is happening before they can post the news?

There could be something to the "deflection" theory. Bama was already investigation the Davis situation, when all of a sudden---BOOM! Here comes mess on Ole Miss' Tunsel, including a video of supposedly him smoking pot using a gas mask, and then the news that he allegedly accepted money from a staffer at OM. Could this be because there may be more to this situation at Bama than they want us to know? I remember a few years ago when there was a report in USA Today about the closeness of Mark Emmert and Nick Sabam and all of a sudden--BOOM! Here comes ESPN going all out on reporting the synthetic marijuana mess at AU, and only at AU. Not all colleges, just AU. BTW, synthetic marijuana was legal on most if not all campuses--and just about everywhere--at the time, and AU was one of the very few schools that was taking an active role in trying to stop that mess (something ESPN failed to mention).

Here's another conspiracy theory on the situation at Bama: Will the state media assist Bama with covering this up?

We all know the answer to that one .... <_<

Let us not forget this gem from AL.com. First came the Auburn article on Jonathan Taylor:

A3ghthS.png

Then came the Alabama one:

wVbuK61.png

Also of note, in the Alabama story, Taylor's domestic violence charge and dismissal from UGA isn't mentioned at all until the 4th paragraph. When did it come up in the Auburn one? The second sentence of the article.

Let us not forget this gem from AL.com. First came the Auburn article on Jonathan Taylor:

A3ghthS.png

Then came the Alabama one:

wVbuK61.png

Also of note, in the Alabama story, Taylor's domestic violence charge and dismissal from UGA isn't mentioned at all until the 4th paragraph. When did it come up in the Auburn one? The second sentence of the article.

And that's just one example of the media twisting the headlines to fit their agenda.

thanks to your bias towards giving bama a pass and then doing the big breaking news thing ever time auburn gets in trouble is pretty lame. i will not ever visit your site again and spend no money at any business that is connected to al.com. i also will make sure to let people know how bad your journalism sucks. you are not fair or unbiased. you try to murder auburns rep time and time again and yet give bama a free pass? you bastids can go to hell ...i will go to another site.

telling tiger for the link. here is my email to them. it was as nice as i could be.

man my mouse is screwing up on me somehow. i do appreciate it. if there was a thank or like button i would hit ya up.

I can't believe people still even used their site for sports related news.

They have a ton of AU related news that's decent. That's why. I can put up with this because this isn't even an Auburn issue.

Archived