Bama DL Coach alleged of recruiting violations

aubiefifty

I don't understand the love for Bama, I really don't. Yeah they've been near juggernauts the last decade, but so what? You'd think journalists would drool at the chance to take down a cheating giant. Is it money? Is that it? :dunno:

bama has a huge journalism school and places a lot of graduates at jobs in the sports reporting world. You can't throw a rock at ESPN, SI, etc without hitting a bama grad.

Then Auburn folks have no right to complain .........you fight fire with fire. And if for whatever reason years ago Auburn decided to water down our school of journalism to basically nothing, then we can expect nothing from the media.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand the love for Bama, I really don't. Yeah they've been near juggernauts the last decade, but so what? You'd think journalists would drool at the chance to take down a cheating giant. Is it money? Is that it? :dunno:/>

bama has a huge journalism school and places a lot of graduates at jobs in the sports reporting world. You can't throw a rock at ESPN, SI, etc without hitting a bama grad.

Then Auburn folks have no right to complain .........you fight fire with fire. And if for whatever reason years ago Auburn decided to water down our school of journalism to basically nothing, then we can expect nothing from the media.

Actually, according to The Andy Griffith Show, you fight fire with a water hose.......

I don't understand the love for Bama, I really don't. Yeah they've been near juggernauts the last decade, but so what? You'd think journalists would drool at the chance to take down a cheating giant. Is it money? Is that it? :dunno:/>

Actually, according to The Andy Griffith Show, you fight fire with a water hose.......

True....and if I recall correctly some of our more recent journalism grads have not treated AU very well either. JMO but that's the least of our problems in this state.

Gotch ya. Always after that advantage...

Why wouldn't they go after that advantage when it's there for the taking? If a university can gain the upper hand in public relations and perception by doing nothing more than offering a school of journalism in their curriculum that could pay dividends in the future by putting their graduates in the marketplace all over the country, then why not take advantage of the opportunity?

Rather than sit back and whine & complain about unfair media coverage and biased journalism by the local and nation media outlets.....DO something about the situation Auburn!

Why wouldn't they go after that advantage when it's there for the taking? If a university can gain the upper hand in public relations and perception by doing nothing more than offering a school of journalism in their curriculum that could pay dividends in the future by putting their graduates in the marketplace all over the country, then why not take advantage of the opportunity?

Rather than sit back and whine & complain about unfair media coverage and biased journalism by the local and nation media outlets.....DO something about the situation Auburn!

Don't have a problem with it myself. It's smart. Wish Auburn was smarter

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-ad-tide-acted-in-best-interests-to-separate-from-bo-davis/

via http://cbssportsapp.com

Nothing really new but you know something sketchy is going on for such a full-on disownment of Bo Davis...

http://www.cbssports...-from-bo-davis/

via http://cbssportsapp.com

Nothing really new but you know something sketchy is going on for such a full-on disownment of Bo Davis...

Well, maybe I had missed it, but this is the first time I have seen that UAT is under NCAA investigation for recruiting violations.

• 4 months later...

Interesting............well kinda

Report: Alabama paid ex-assistant under NCAA investigation $317,000 'to resolve disputed claims' via

Archived