2017 4* LB Tyler Taylor

ellitor

1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

Two words... Ashley & Stidham.  I'm good with that :) and they aren't even my favorite recruit (Askew). Filling in the linebacker spot is just gravy.

Exactly. Especially when that gravy consists of TD. I'm set with those three alone. Yeah I would have preferred some pass rushers, but hopefully we can fill that need next year

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Following people on twitter is not creepy. That's what it's for. Tweeting anything to 16-18 year old kids without them tweeting you first is creepy as crap. I have replied to recruits when they have tweeted me  but never initiated it nor carried on a conversation.

To me, following them has your feed filled with all of their personal messages, which seems really creepy to me.  Sending at "@____ can't wait to see you in Orange and Blue" tweet is extremely non-invasive and impersonal.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  What do I know... all I follow are comedians and funny actors and I may have sent 2 tweets in my entire life.

11 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

To me, following them has your feed filled with all of their personal messages, which seems really creepy to me.  Sending at "@____ can't wait to see you in Orange and Blue" tweet is extremely non-invasive and impersonal.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  What do I know... all I follow are comedians and funny actors and I may have sent 2 tweets in my entire life.

IMO, anyone over the age of 18-19 following a young man 18-19 or younger on twitter simply because they are a good football player is creepy as all get out,

wde

7 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

I follow a lot of people but don't see any of there tweets because I never go to my main TL page. I created a group strictly for AU recruiting reporters and that TL is the only page on twitter I essentially see or go to.

12 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Exactly. Especially when that gravy consists of TD. I'm set with those three alone. Yeah I would have preferred some pass rushers, but hopefully we can fill that need next year

Unfortunately in the SEC recruiting is not a next year business.  To be great you have to get a little bit of everything every year. 

20 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Smart is a heck of a recruiter. Georgia is very lucky to have him for their head coach.

You do realize Taylor signed with LSU... right?

Archived