Michigan

AU64

Seems to be getting more interest from the state than I would have expected. Is this "real" or just kids checking them out because of their new approach?

Anyone have any thoughts about whether we will bump into them in a recruiting race somewhere?

• 1 month later...

I know the guy from Florence that I posted about was an Auburn fan and we didn't go after him and Harbaugh LOVES him. Even had Mike Shanahan there today to talk to him and Shanahan said he can't see woods NOT playing in the NFL....I don't know who is doing our evaluating but yeah I question it.

On 7/2/2016 at 8:40 AM, AU64 said:

Seems to be getting more interest from the state than I would have expected. Is this "real" or just kids checking them out because of their new approach?

Anyone have any thoughts about whether we will bump into them in a recruiting race somewhere?

Look at their last class. They were looking down here last year. To this point though they have yet to take a player AU or Bama wanted so it's really just fluff right now. That may change though if they steal Nico Collins from Bama.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

Look at their last class. They were looking down here last year. To this point though they have yet to take a player AU or Bama wanted so it's really just fluff right now. That may change though if they steal Nico Collins from Bama.

Thanks for the observation.

I guess they could get some state kids who are bama-oriented but concerned about bama being loaded at their position.   Will take a wait and see before deciding that their camp campaign is money well spent.

Archived