Check in for the Clemson game

TAYLORKEETON

I'm here.....been here for over 10 yrs. ;)

I suspect that any time you have tickets with a face of over $100 a lot of people decide that a big party and a big screen make sense. 

My father and I will certainly be there!  Section 2.  You will not have to worry about us being on our feet making noise.  War Eagle!

For Parking here is another suggestion:

Since I come from Atlanta it was easiest for me to park at the AU softball fields right off of I-75 and take the shuttle to the stadium.

I went to 2 games last year and was there a couple of hours prior to game time and left about an hour afterwards.  If you try to get on the shuttle right after the game you will be waiting awhile so if you are not in a hurry this could be a good option.  This goes for any of the shuttles including the ones going to the mall.  If you park close to the stadium you are going to be sitting in traffic regardless so at least your not wasting your gas if you take a shuttle.

I still live in Auburn and will be there, first year in the Young Alumni section. Looking forward to not having to stand in line for hours before the gates open to get a seat. Also looking forward to being able to go to Tiger Walk again. A good friend of mine and I are starting our own tailgate this year so that is exciting.

To any Clemson fans travelling to the game. I have always found it very easy to park on Wire Road next to the IM fields and walk into Campus (about half a mile from the stadium). I highly recommend going to Toomer's Drugs to get some of the best Lemonade you'll ever have (gameday's are not as good just because of the quantity they are producing but still great). For food in Auburn I would recommend Momma G's, Little Italy Pizza, Draft House (newer place downtown with a great beer selection) and Island Wing Co. off Glenn Ave. It is one of my personal favorite places. If you want some BBQ then I'd go to Mike and Ed's in Auburn or go to Opelika to get Chuck's BBQ (Buy one get one free chipped pork sandwiches on Saturdays).

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

We need to have a AUFAMILY reunion at some point! Where everybody can meet everybody 

Hire extra security in case an in-person QB debate breaks out

The Traylor clan is checking in. I've got my game day gear ready to rock and ready to rinse the sour taste of that last home game out of my mouth with some Clemson tears!

I'll be in attendance for my first ever game at Jordan-Hare (I grew up a fan and never had the time, money, or invitation to afford me an opportunity. I have jus accepted a position with an amazing company and they are bringing me. The last couple of months haven't been the greatest of my life, but I have to say I'm so excited about this game, my new opportunity, and everything else to come. Positivity and faith have paid off.

War.

Damn.

Eagle. 

3 hours ago, EclecticTiger said:

I'll be in attendance for my first ever game at Jordan-Hare (I grew up a fan and never had the time, money, or invitation to afford me an opportunity. I have jus accepted a position with an amazing company and they are bringing me. The last couple of months haven't been the greatest of my life, but I have to say I'm so excited about this game, my new opportunity, and everything else to come. Positivity and faith have paid off.

War.

Damn.

Eagle. 

Happy for you @EclecticTiger

I really wish I could be in Auburn. I haven't been since the 2004 season. I really hope to make it back soon. I am pretty excited for the consolation prize nonetheless.  I will be at the UL Lafayette vs Boise State game.  Pretty cool to have that caliber of a football program visit the local team in Louisiana.  I would not be surprised to see the Broncos shocked with a loss. The new QB for the Cajuns is the former LSU QB Anthony Jennings.  Grad transfer.  The game is early and will be done in plenty of time to be ready to yell for our Auburn Tigers that night.  War eagle! 

Archived