What the Razorpigs think about us

DAG

2 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

It was hustle but a little late. Nothing dorty or intentionally hurtful. No one would say anything if he just popped back up. But too if they were not holding him do badly he would have just sacked AA and gone about the game

my sentiments precisely

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I missed the whole game(except for the last Kmart TD) due to work. Arkansas only had 25 yards rushing? That's insane. 

Yep It is pretty bizarre. 

6 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I missed the whole game(except for the last Kmart TD) due to work. Arkansas only had 25 yards rushing? That's insane. 

But you know you liked it. :yes:

On 10/17/2016 at 1:47 PM, VipersStrike1 said:

Based off of scoring 4 offensive TDs against the worst team in the SEC?

I do believe we get 3 TDs and 1-3 FGs, but not 5 TDs.

Funny this is the first post that pops up when I open this thread. 8 TDs was it?

Took a strole over to hogville. They are hilarious. C

Half understand Au is good and better than arky. Half still hate gus for no reason and still think we suck and not the better team. Id say we wont se any of the bacon fans back

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Took a strole over to hogville. They are hilarious. C

Half understand Au is good and better than arky. Half still hate gus for no reason and still think we suck and not the better team. Id say we wont se any of the bacon fans back

Especially not sharp 

his "I'll come back to apologize or gloat after the game" pretty much signaled he wasn't coming back

half the reason I'm saying this is I hope he sees it and starts posting 

I would love to know what he thinks his time did wrong that swung the game from his prediction of 31-27 Arky to 56-3 auburn 

I'm usually not one to rag on opposing fans because I hate it when it's done to me but that dude was in here telling us how much better bama was at every aspect (compared to us) and that was his logic behind thinking they'd win.

thats asking for it in my book

1 hour ago, bryanlooney said:

Let's keep it classy Auburn fans. For the most part, the Arky fans who posted here ahead of the game offered fair analysis (except for that one guy talking about coming back to rub it in our faces).

Nobody expected this. I mean, honestly expected it.

This was the best we've seen our tigers play since 2013 so let's enjoy it without punching down.

true but its still fun ain't it

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

true but its still fun ain't it

Yep, only reason I even posted was because the string of posts that sharp guy went on. Guys like @gohogs14 were nice to have on the bosrd 

2 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

Funny this is the first post that pops up when I open this thread. 8 TDs was it?

His predictions aren't so great when predicting the future but that f'er can predict the he'll out of the past.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Don't mind us, just creeping in the bushes making sure they're well trimmed. 

Literally. I hate that we're getting attention now because we always suck when the attention is our way. Jesse Palmer kept talking about how hard it will be for Ole Miss to play us next weekend and I'm scared as hell we're gonna get embarrassed by them 

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Literally. I hate that we're getting attention now because we always suck when the attention is our way. Jesse Palmer kept talking about how hard it will be for Ole Miss to play us next weekend and I'm scared as hell we're gonna get embarrassed by them 

Such is the life of an Auburn fan. Two beat downs against SECw opponents in back to back games, yet we complain when Wisconsin is labeled the "best two loss team in the country". 

And honestly, Ole Miss showed me absolutely nothing to make me feel like we should lose to them, much less be embarrassed by them. 

3 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Why am I not seeing any porky screen names? Crazy weird.

Maybe because Arkansas State put up a better fight against AU than Arky did?  Just a thought ... ...

4 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, only reason I even posted was because the string of posts that sharp guy went on. Guys like @gohogs14 were nice to have on the bosrd 

I think most of us are just in shock because we totally didn't see that coming. Not sure if it was because you had an extra week to prepare and that was our first SEC road game or what but we didn't even look like we belonged on the same field from the first play. Your strengths aligned well with our weaknesses and if you play like that all year i think you have a good shot at winning out. We rarely get dominated from start to finish like that. 

Paul Rhoads may find himself as an SEC DC again by Monday morning lol

4 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

I think most of us are just in shock because we totally didn't see that coming. Not sure if it was because you had an extra week to prepare and that was our first SEC road game or what but we didn't even look like we belonged on the same field from the first play. Your strengths aligned well with our weaknesses and if you play like that all year i think you have a good shot at winning out. We rarely get dominated from start to finish like that. 

Hang in there buddy...I've been there before...on both sides...it's time for some hard work and introspection by the Arky staff

4 hours ago, gohogs14 said:

It's a combination of things. First, we're a better team than even us Auburn fans give them credit for at times. We're gelling perfectly at the precisely right time of the season. Allen never got rhythm because our DL ate Arky OL for lunch, breakfast and dinner all game long. This Auburn D is for real. Top 10-15 nationally is nothing to scoff over like Mr.  Sharp did. Our OL is finally coming into their own and it couldn't have happened soon enough. Pettway is a stud, I don't think anyone can argue against that now. Auburn is notorious for coming out of nowhere and slowly developing into a juggernaut by seasons end. Bammer better be paying attention. As good as their D is I think they'll have a rude awakening come the end of November, but I am wearing O&B glasses. I tried to take them off earlier in the season, but this team just won't let me. They keep making statement after statement. And...as usual, nobody's paying attention, they're all on the bammer train.

7 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Such is the life of an Auburn fan. Two beat downs against SECw opponents in back to back games, yet we complain when Wisconsin is labeled the "best two loss team in the country". 

And honestly, Ole Miss showed me absolutely nothing to make me feel like we should lose to them, much less be embarrassed by them. 

Don't disagree with the post but mainly have to quote to say: awesome avatar! The Dude!

congrats to gohogs for manning up and coming back. it takes a lot of nerve and or class to come back after the loss you guys suffered. as for bert ...why did he seem like he was so mad? was it at us or was it at his on team for not playing better? it is pretty clear he still does not care for gus after meeting after the game. of course maybe he just likes sour patch candy or something. but sorry after bert and his mouth i give him NO passes. i enjoyed watching him walk off like he had stepped in tiger poop and as far as i am concerned he can go sulk and eat a fish head. same for any arkie fan that wants to bash auburn because they got their behind handed to them. i would not be surprised to see bert slam auburn in the media again. but at the end of the day it is on bert and not auburn as far as coaching goes. my sympathy to pig fans that do not care for bert as well.............

Archived