***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

What I'm taking away so far, is that a lot of conservatives who have not supported Trump publicly, are supporting him in the vote. 

Sure seems that way.  Either that or a lot of folks who said they'd vote for Clinton didn't go vote.

20 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Some sphincters nationwide have gotten really tight the last 30 minutes.

Yeah this is pretty disconcerting. Hillary coming apart in her firewall states is not good. 

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Yeah this is pretty disconcerting. Hillary coming apart in her firewall states is not good. 

Wisconsin and Michigan are surprising.  Shocking really.

5 hours ago, japantiger said:

Interesting...having hijacked vehicles, I can say for sure they never invested any time in actually teaching us what to do....congrats on his performance at Sill...we might have gone to the same school 40 years apart...pretty sure the technology would have seen a substantial upgrade since I learned to spot there...I'm not entirely sure what part of the Army's mission requires dive training...back in the day we all went to the Navy school...

Let them know how special they are ... I surely appreciate the sacrifices they make.  I never worried about my own circumstances back in the day...now, I'm not sure I will ever stop worrying about what my son is doing.  He's Army...like most of his ancestors...I was the only Marine and thus the black sheep...

Yeah it changes when your "kids" are the ones fighting the fight. Not sure if the Army son went to an Army dive school. Just know he did a dive school. Much of what he has done has not been shared. I just pick up on his newly learned skills when he is around. 

My oldest and I did an Ironman race together back in 2006 when he was 19 and it was fun to be competing on the same course. I know today I would not do so well in comparison 

Kids have experienced much that most of us can't imagine. Respect to you and your son who have or are currently serving. 

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

NBC projects Ohio to Trump.  In a romp.  He's about 12 points ahead there.

Local stations here in Columbus have been calling it for awhile now.

538 and NYTimes have Trump greater than 50% on their probabilities now. 

She'd better hope Wisconsin and Michigan flip back to her favor. Lose one, it might as well be over. Lose both, it is. 

Archived