***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

This has been a lot of fun either way.  I love it being a nail biter. I am going for the 269 tie while waiting on a congressional electoral vote to push it over. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

you sound like an old experienced man brad. i am old. tonight expected here

Not that old.  Only 33.  Started working in media when I was 15 behind the scenes.  Been out of it for a while now though :)

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Also in that 254, Fox has called Wisconsin for Trump.

If he wins Wisconsin, it's over.  However, should note that Fox is the only one to call the state so far for him.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not that old.  Only 33.  Started working in media when I was 15 behind the scenes.  Been out of it for a while now though :)

life ahead of you. live well and enjoy. America will survive tonight young man

2 democrat electors in Washington state have said they will not vote for Clinton.   Both are Bernie people.     

That would be an interesting outcome

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/another-electoral-college-voter-might-reject-clinton.html

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

life ahead of you. live well and enjoy. America will survive tonight young man

Yes, she will. Let the doomsayers say what they will. Next 4 years may be tough with either candidate. However, mistakes are meant to be built upon. 

My 13 year old daughter is sitting next to me watching this and I'm spoiled to be able to share this historic moment with her.  Either way you lean, tonight has been a historic night.

The NYT has maybe the best online coverage IMO and they jumped on the momentum shift waay early. Was really shocking bc they went from 80% plus for Clinton to 90% plus chance to win for Trump in basically 2.5 hours.

Archived