***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

14 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Hopefully, this will teach the establishment parties that you just can't trot out any old horse anymore and expect to win an election. Although it appears Trump is going to win, you've got to believe many inside the RNC are in disbelief. 

Well, they created him so it's only fair they have to deal with him.

We are about to find out which Republicans really place the interests of the whole country over their desire for personal wealth and power.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

On the other side, the winner of the bama/LSU game has predicted the winner of the election dating back to 1984. 

I realized my info is bad.  We lost in '84.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Well, they created him so it's only fair they have to deal with him.

We are about to find out which Republicans and democrats really place the interests of the country as a whole over their desire for personal wealth and power.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I think you are missing my point.

I expect the Democrats to try to nullify Trump just like the Republicans did to Obama, only without the benefit of congressional majorities.

The Republicans are in control of the government. It is THEY who are about to be tested by Trump.

This sucks.  I'm not convinced this gets called tonight.  Stuck in a hotel in Atlanta and have meetings all over town tomorrow.  I know I need to sleep, but I'm too much of a junkie to turn the TV off.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

I think you are missing my point.

I expect the Democrats to try to nullify Trump just like the Republicans did to Obama, only without the benefit of congressional majorities.

The Republicans are in control of the government. It is THEY who are about to be tested by Trump.

And also, being that established Republicans can't stand Trump, we can fully expect his presidency to be null and void for a majority of his term. 

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

This sucks.  I'm not convinced this gets called tonight.  Stuck in a hotel in Atlanta and have meetings all over town tomorrow.  I know I need to sleep, but I'm too much of a junkie to turn the TV off.

suck it up. same as you. stuck in a room in Pensacola, gotta drive to orange beach and fish tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I think it's safe to sleep.

Should be done soon in PA and end this. I've got to get up in a few hours. 

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

suck it up. same as you. stuck in a room in Pensacola, gotta drive to orange beach and fish tomorrow.

Man. Gotta go fishing or deal with meetings in ATL all day. 

Hard life you got. ;)

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I'll trade you :)

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

i love your backyard to

For the second time tonight, I need to change that. I'm on mobile 99% of the time, so I forget about my sig. I no longer have a beautiful Colorado Front Range backyard. In Memphis it's, well, not a mountain range. 

9 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Man! I live in Gulf Breeze. Would've fed you. Pan seared chuck eye steaks.  Fresh corn on the cob and collards. 

3 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

Man! I live in Gulf Breeze. Would've fed you. Pan seared chuck eye steaks.  Fresh corn on the cob and collards. 

ran to shrimp basket and had oysters and new potatoes, meeting early morning and wanted to see returns - be glad to send you my tab^-^

Alright, I'm out.  Gotta get sleep.  Will check back in with everyone in a day or two once I'm back home in Texas.  Goodnight all.  No matter the outcome (although I think its done), God Bless America and may He give guidance and restraint to our new President.

AP Just called Pennsylvania for Trump

BREAKING: Trump wins Pennsylvania. race call at 1:36 a.m. EST.

CwzQT_MWIAAsb0P.png

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

ran to shrimp basket and had oysters and new potatoes, meeting early morning and wanted to see returns - be glad to send you my tab^-^

How about a rain check. Meet on beach at shrimp basket on beach for all you can eat shrimp or catfish day. My treat. Developed a freaking shrimp allergy last year.

Archived