***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

38 needed for the presidency...WOW

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Looking like Pennsylvania is about to break for trump and just took Wisconsin 

Straw that breaks the camel's back. Her firewall came apart.

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Looking like Pennsylvania is about to break for trump and just took Wisconsin 

WaPo still shows a 2pt lead for HRC in PA

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Down to 1.3% now

Yep.

No TV in the garage so I'm stuck with online stuff only. Small price to pay for whiskey and cigar :)

Flipping through the channels fox is about to go into mania and msnbc looks like they're at a wake.  I need to get to sleep so bad but this is just astounding. 

As evidenced by my profile picture, I have no love for either the Repub or Dem but seeing James Carville nearly dumbfounded while I was inside getting a whiskey refill was highly amusing.

There's a lot of television prognosticators look like they've been slapped with a dirty diaper. 

Lots of people are busy trying to line up new jobs now since the promised ones are about to fall through. 

There's another group of people  looking for good defense attorneys  since there be a real justice department again.  

Just now, cptau said:

There's another group of people  looking for good defense attorneys  since there be a real justice department again.  

You have too much faith in our political system. Nothing will change, it never does.

Just now, selias said:

You have too much faith in our political system. Nothing will change, it never does.

Agreed here.  Good point that was just made was that Democrats can be very obstructionist in the Senate.  Republicans don't have enough votes to break a filibuster.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Agreed here.  Good point that was just made was that Democrats can be very obstructionist in the Senate.  Republicans don't have enough votes to break a filibuster.

That's a good thing. No single party should ever have complete control

2 minutes ago, selias said:

Not really. Not at all. It just that the higher ups always scrafice some underlings to stay out of trouble themselves.    I expect both clintons to announce serious life threatening illnesses very soon.  

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is the most unbelievable night in politics that I've ever seen.  And I was in a newsroom working during the 2000 election.

you sound like an old experienced man brad. i am old. tonight expected here

Archived