***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

How about a rain check. Meet on beach at shrimp basket on beach for all you can eat shrimp or catfish day. My treat. Developed a freaking shrimp allergy last year.

thanks sandyclaw, i am in Mexico Beach. over here for a few days. would love to take you up though. WDE

Wonder how I'm going to explain how the very definition of a misogynistic jackass became the leader of the free world to my daughters. 

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Wonder how I'm going to explain how the very definition of a misogynistic jackass became the leader of the free world to my daughters. 

same way you explained Obama or would explain EVIL

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

same way you explained Obama or would explain EVIL

Not the same and you know it.

35 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

And also, being that established Republicans can't stand Trump, we can fully expect his presidency to be null and void for a majority of his term. 

Trump and his supporters are now the "establishment".  For better or worse they ARE the GOP.

I don't see this as a positive for the Republican party.

4 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You shouldn't have to explain anything. You'll just point to him during his State of the Union... You know what, I literally became nauseated just thinking of this ******* a**hole we have as president-elect addressing this country. 

Tell your girls to never, ever use that man as a sign of what a true man should be. 

6 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I don't even see how we explain it to the free world.

I am embarrassed for my country.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I don't even see how we explain it to the free world.

I am embarrassed for my country.

We one upped Brexit 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Will Hillary accept the results ? She never DID answer... .

Just sayin'. 

Well maybe it will wind up in the SCOTUS. That should be fun with a split 8 member court.

Well maybe it will wind up in the SCOTUS. That should be fun with a split 8 member court.

Is this what a landslide looks like ? :laugh: 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Will Hillary accept the results ? She never DID answer... .

Just sayin'. 

I hope we all accept it. I'm going to look at it like the football season. Very cautiously optimistic. It may look ugly early but rally after a rough start. Let's stick together. Call a spade a spade if necessary but let's not turn on each other. That's what I feel the establishment wants. We the people can change this.

There is flat out no path for her to win any of the three remaining big states (WI, MI, and PA).  I can't believe that they are all holding out on this.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

There is flat out no path for her to win any of the three remaining big states (WI, MI, and PA).  I can't believe that they are all holding out on this.

I can't believe these states are still having trouble counting ballots. 

Non sequitur. 

No, it was rhetorical, homie. Why would you think anything would go to the USSC ? Is that what Dems feel is their go-to move, when we the people don't give them what they want ? Or what Hillary feels she's ENTITLED  ?

Still waiting on a decent answer to "What now?" after he's named president. 

Oh wait, everyone was too wrapped up in making sure Hillary didn't win to think of that.

Seriously, what now? 

"Ya fired". That's cute. That's his slogan. For the reality TV show he was on. 

Archived