***OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD***

TitanTiger

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!! A NEW DAY DAWNS! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! 

"PRESIDENT TRUMP!"

TOLD YOU FOLKS HE WOULD WIN! FEELS GOOD, MAN! RUN TO YOUR SAFE SPACES! 

4 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Will hillary concede??....yikes

She phoned it in, supposedly. Per CNN & NBC, they must have received permission for the Clinton camp to give out that news.

Humble, gracious and extending an olive branch speech , very low key., but grandiose in tone.  We'll see how much of it is meant, and how much is it is just talk. 

"Rejoice! We have slain that Hillary wench!", the crowd of Trumpkins exclaimed. 

"Alright. Settle down, my minions. You were great. The best. The best minions you can be. You helped me prove that I can say what I want, be whatever I want. Simply because I speak my mind. You're great. I love you."

*crowd goes nuts*

"So now that you're president, what's your first plan of action?"

Trump leans away, yet still not far enough away from the mic. "I don't know what the **** I'm doing"

*crowd loses its mind*

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

No, it was rhetorical, homie. Why would you think anything would go to the USSC ? Is that what Dems feel is their go-to move, when we the people don't give them what they want ? Or what Hillary feels she's ENTITLED  ?

Yeah, it was a rhetorical statement that had absolutely nothing to do with my (quoted) post, which is a non sequitor.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Yeah, it was a rhetorical statement that had absolutely nothing to do with my (quoted) post, which is a non sequitor.

Your post was ridiculous, even more so now that the election has been called. 

artthouangeredmybrethren.jpg

No, Dem/Lib shouldn't be bothered with these results. Because they've been waiting and secretly wanting this outcome. Trump leading the country? Lol. The GOP is ******. 

You can't boohoo about Obama(although you will), you can't bitch about rigged elections(although you probably will), you can't whine about corrupt politicians shooting down bills(you will). 

This is the best thing to happen to the Democratic Party that could have happened. 

So where do we go from here?

Cons: Trump won. Cool. HITLERY CHEATED AND RIGGED THE ELECTION. OBAMA. 

Seriously, where the **** do we go from here? I haven't gotten a single decent response on any outlet.

The fate of the country rests solely in the hands of an obnoxious a**hole voted in by people who didn't want Hillary in. Period. 

Trump lays in a pool of sweat in Trump tower thinking to himself, "Good gosh, I never thought they'd actually vote me President. I gave them every reason to reject me. I only wanted to do this for money and fame. Now what do I do..."

I posted this s while back and it came true...

FB_IMG_1459247816695.jpg

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

Well, they created him so it's only fair they have to deal with him.

We are about to find out which Republicans really place the interests of the whole country over their desire for personal wealth and power.

Personal wealth and power over the interest of the country? 

You may want to consider reading about this incredibly corrupt organization called: The Clinton foundation.

3 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

So where do we go from here?

The Great Divider will soon be out of the Whitehouse. The racist war on law enforcement fostered by Obama and accelerated by Lynch will be nothing but an embarrassing memory. We will have an administration that will view the military with respect instead of disdain. We can tell our grandchildren that a career cheater and liar was deprived of the presidency, in spite of the mainstream media's attempt to put her in office. My mechanic, my farmer friends and other self employed people will once again be able to afford health insurance. The Obama/Clinton/ Bloomberg plan to implement an Australia-style gun grab will not incite the armed resistance that Americans would put up. The plan to bring 50,000 plus alleged "refugees" from Syria into America will be stopped. That's just for starters.

An added benefit should be that the political powers that be will never, ever again leave us with two such poor candidates.

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You shouldn't have to explain anything. You'll just point to him during his State of the Union... You know what, I literally became nauseated just thinking of this ******* a**hole we have as president-elect addressing this country. 

Tell your girls to never, ever use that man as a sign of what a true man should be. 

Yes as a true man, they should use a real gentlemen like.....Bill Clinton?

6 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The Great Divider will soon be out of the Whitehouse. The racist war on law enforcement fostered by Obama and accelerated by Lynch will be nothing but an embarrassing memory. We will have an administration that will view the military with respect instead of disdain. We can tell our grandchildren that a career cheater and liar was deprived of the presidency, in spite of the mainstream media's attempt to put her in office. My mechanic, my farmer friends and other self employed people will once again be able to afford health insurance. The Obama/Clinton/ Bloomberg plan to implement an Australia-style gun grab will not incite the armed resistance that Americans would put up. The plan to bring 50,000 plus alleged "refugees" from Syria into America will be stopped. That's just for starters.

An added benefit should be that the political powers that be will never, ever again leave us with two such poor candidates.

Well said!!

Archived