***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is embarrassing. And yet, this seems to be typical of Auburn vs UGA. Ugly and embarrassing.

We all know that Auburn is still in this game, but if we are counting on another "Prayer at Jordan-Hare," well, that ain't gonna happen. Some players are going to have to step up and make plays.

This is the worst loss I can remember since probably the last time we went to UGA ranked number 9 and pooped the bed.   This is flat out embarrassing. 

We saw Florida drop from 12 to entirely Or of the rankings after their loss. I think it is going to happen to us too. Totally exposed. 

2 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Nail in the coffin coming. Sad to see this. 

Yep, what offense we did have has dwindled to nothing

This might be it fellas. Sad the injuries and lack of prep for the injuries has negatively hurt Auburn in this game.

I'm only mad at luck today. I can't see any obvious place to point the blame. We are playing with a hobbled QB, our backfield is limping, guys on defense are hurting and have missed games. We are a shell of ourselves unfortunately. I'm just dissapointed we were playing for something meaningful when this hit us. Idk what this BS jinx with UGA is though

Injuries and a lack on down field passingand Gus being stubborn as hell. this may be the worst game I have ever ever watched as an au fan

I disagree about them having figured out Lashley. The issue is your best two offensive players are hurt. Losing Pettway hurt but we could have overcome that but having SW hurt also cuts down what thhey can try and do.

We always make other teams quarterback look great. Typical "nose picker" offensives. 1 step forward and 2 steps backward. NEVER consistently the same. We have at least 4 quarterbacks behind Sean white and    Nobody can even come in to back up Sean. 

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

LOL at your simple ass.  Your simple ass ingored that I predicted that we would kick MSU, Arky and Ole Miss. I just post what is evident.  You must have voted for Hillary last Tuestday.  Do you need a safe place? 

Simple?  That's hilarious coming from a mental toddler such as your self.  I didn't ignore any of if.  By the way it's spelled IGNORE.  I saw each and every thread.  I chose not to respond to any of them because I know your shtick. It's the same at ITAT when you troll over there.  Now, please go away. The adults are trying to watch the game and discuss it.

Now is time for a miracle. Fumble recovery for a TD or int for a TD or blocked FG for a TD. 

Archived