***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

It took about 3 games for the entire country to figure out RL, it's been 100 percent garbage since with zero adapting. We gained false confidence with the miracle games he had. Since then we know what we have. No need watching anymore. This guy is figured out and has no answer. 9-5 here we come. 

So what? I predicted 8-9 wins.

We totally deserved to lose this game. It was time to step up and really challenge Bammer for the title and now nothing. Sad day. 

Nobody on offense made a play the entire game.....too bad

1 minute ago, RBCAubie said:

I disagree.  Less than 50 yds in 2 half.  Good bet we won't score.

We totally deserved to lose this game. It was time to step up and really challenge Bammer for the title and now nothing. Sad day. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Simple?  That's hilarious coming from a mental toddler such as your self.  I didn't ignore any of if.  By the way it's spelled IGNORE.  I saw each and every thread.  I chose not to respond to any of them because I know your shtick. It's the same at ITAT when you troll over there.  Now, please go away. The adults are trying to watch the game and discuss it.

Ha Ha.  What is your username on ITAT?  Don't be a coward, please let me know what it is.  My shtick is wanting and hoping to be competitive against our rivals. We have sucked against uga.  Do you disagree?  FWIW, I don't trolll on any board.  For some reason, your simple ass has been given the title of MOD on this board and that title has given you a self intitled sense of self importance that you enjoy exploiting at every chance you get.  Ban me forever Mod boy.    There are other Mods on this board who have common sense like Titan and augolf.  

wde

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Yep...Auburn's offense turned out to be a 1 trick pony

Archived