***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ndhp123 said:

I agree to an extent, but we did have a game plan that was working in the first half. We were doing sweeps, using the wild cat, and running downhill. For some reason the coaches decided we had to come out in the second half throwing. That's ok, but it was being executed very poorly and instead of making adjustments they came several other drives doing the same. 

There has been some bad luck, but there has also been poor decisions and bad execution. 

Can't argue with any of that. We could've definitely gone back to what was working.  Just dissapointed overall though.

For 4 quarter our qb can't do crap. For 4 quarters our coaches refuse to make a change. We did not lose this game because we were banged up. We lost this game because of our coaches

Say what you will. Horrible execution. On the players. It happens.

This loss is 110% on the offense and RL.

6 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

You guys that are blaming our coaches for this are more embarrassing than our offense.

Guys, all of the successful parts of our offense are injured.  They had to be conservative to give us a chance to win.  SW digressed considerably as the game went on.  They have made some good calls, but the execution has been terrible.  Nothing has worked.  We haven't gotten any breaks.  It happens.  Put your pitchforks and torches away.

Why does it seem that when we have 1 or 2 players hurt we shut down. It's always like that. Most teams we play when their starting quarterback or running back gets hurt they end up torching us!!!!!

Just now, AuburnSAE said:

Second half play calling and way too many drops cost us the game. Inexcusable.

and a pick six..the only TD of the game

1 minute ago, RBCAubie said:

I disagree.  Less than 50 yds in 2 half.  Good bet we won't score.

Yes but if you make the decision to run, better come out full blast and not the tippy toe way he did. It was like he couldnt decide what to do. 

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

It is completely obvious that the coaches and team leaders were not ready mentally and emotionally. I know we are beat up, but this was all around a poorly executed game.

One of the worst executed games I've seen in a long time...no excuse

A pick 6. Just like last year's game an unconventional score is the difference. Makes me so football mad right now

Archived