***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tigercj said:

Our defense has played well enough for us to win. However, again Gus and Rhett do not have a offensive game plan that is working. I am beginning to wonder what is going on. It seems when white does not perform well or is hurt we have no option at QB. 

Wondering the same thing.

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Hard to be positive right now. I am so there, too. That's the time when we need to the most.  Let's hunker down and, praying folks, pray for a reversal of trend. We have absolutely nothing to lose.

Someone joined me on that. I'll take that reversal. Keep it coming.  We have nothing to lose, and the perspective feels a lot better than giving in to the alternative. 

Just now, Tigercj said:

Our defense has played well enough for us to win. However, again Gus and Rhett do not have a offensive game plan that is working. I am beginning to wonder what is going on. It seems when white does not perform well or is hurt we have no option at QB. 

Looks that way. May need to go wildcat rest of game 

Just now, Tigercj said:

I do believe you just answered your own question. Here's to Woody! (I mean, after Sean runs out of eligibility. Or body parts.)

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

So you are OK with losing to uga again?

wde

No, but I don't bitch and moan like a disturbed  teen.

I love how the solution to the problem at QB from last year was to recruit a QB that can not throw. 

Playing a hurt college QB because you have failed to recruit (over 4 years) properly is a travesty. I hope he isn't seriously injured. 

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Fire Jay Jacobs.   Then fire Gus.  Hire a competent HC.  

wde

Stupid. Go ahead and admit it.  

SW having an off game. 

Archived