***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AubieAH3 said:

Sean is playing so hard, obviously hurting. Our receivers are doing nothing to help him. Nothing. 

This. I understand those who think SW should be benched, but he does not deserve all the blame.

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

No troll and you know it.  You have been too afraid to PM me when I called you out.  You are more of a troll than I am.

wde

You're nothing but a negative troll at the first sign of something bad happening. Last couple of weeks I know has sucked for you since we have been winning the games.  It's the same shtick you've had here for years.   You just wait for something negative to happen so you can jump up and complain like a child.

Just now, auburn_tiger2015 said:

This. I understand those who think SW should be benched, but he does not deserve all the blame.

I know he's not to blame....he just has a dead arm

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

Stupid. Go ahead and admit it.  

SW having an off game. 

SW is injured and is not playing well. Yes, he is having a off game because his he is injured. He was injured against Vandy and Gus put JF3 out there and an injured SW had to come out and save the game.  Gus is supposed to be an O genius.  JF3 is Gus and Lashlee's golden child in terms of running Gus' O.  Tonight would be a good time to prove it.

wde

SW is obviously hurt and can't throw. I am an SW fan but we need to replace him with Franklin or go Wildcat with KJ rest of the way out.

Gus and company blowing another one. Can't expect the defense to win the entire game 

look what happens to your defense when you can't keep the ball for more than 3 plays st a time 

3 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

That was a good play call.  Execution has been horrible!!!!

Great call. That could have been close to a TD if he caught it.

Archived