***Auburn vs. Alabama A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Yeah its slim, but the SGA screwed the new alumni along with students, and other people interested in the game all season then they want to open things up with a crap Alabama A&M game?  Screw those guys.  It's not about safety at the game.  It's entirely about money that the University wasn't getting and heaven forbid a student find an alternative way to make money while going into debt to go to school.

Jeremy looks relaxed and ready to have fun out there tonight.  That is my wish for him. Of course your having fun when you are skull dragging your opponent 

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Jeremy looks relaxed and ready to have fun out there tonight.  That is my wish for him. Of course your having fun when you are skull dragging your opponent 

Hey, whatever he needs to build confidence for next week. 

Kerryon Johnson (ankle) will start at RB for Auburn vs. Alabama A&M. Jalen Harris gets the start at H-back.

Auburn's starting wide receivers vs. Alabama A&M: Eli Stove, Darius Slayton and Kyle Davis. Three freshmen.

@JFergusonAU

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Kyle Davis starting at WR per Bmatt

Great for him.  I hope to see some deep balls to him with those cannon arms at QB tonight. 

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

DUMB DUMB DUMB. LOL at this rate he will not have a ankle soon.

Lolol what milestone is Kerryon so close to that the staff wants to play him tonight? Let's see if we can go into the Iron Bowl with zero scholarship running backs if possible. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lolol what milestone is Kerryon so close to that the staff wants to play him tonight? Let's see if we can go into the Iron Bowl with zero scholarship running backs if possible. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

KJ should pull a fournette and flat out refuse to play.

I don't have high expectations, I'm just hoping JJ doesn't turn the ball over.  If we protect the ball, we'll be okay.

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'd rest KJ and give the ball to KMart

I believe I read that KMart and Rudy Ford will carry the ball tonight but I´m with you, rest KJ, no way we should need him.

Archived