***Auburn vs. Alabama A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

I hope JJ plays all 4 quarters and we run the entire offense to shake the rust off so he's ready next week. I know we likely won't but I hope JJ is in there working on the pass game and he totals like 600 yards or something absurd with no picks directly to defenders and our freshman WRs set all kinds of career highs

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tiger said:

I hope JJ plays all 4 quarters and we run the entire offense to shake the rust off so he's ready next week. I know we likely won't but I hope JJ is in there working on the pass game and he totals like 600 yards or something absurd with no picks directly to defenders

Gus is forever saving plays for a game that never happens where he actually uses the whole playbook. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

KJ should pull a fournette and flat out refuse to play.

Anything but an injury IMO!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gus is forever saving plays for a game that never happens where he actually uses the whole playbook. 

???

Time for Gus to gas up our rushing statistics!!! WOOOO got to get back to over 300 yards per game.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Time for Gus to gas up our rushing statistics!!! WOOOO got to get back to over 300 yards per game.

300 yards rushing? Who we got running the ball?

KJ obviously not full speed, but still pretty good. (And on the down the road front, Malzahn has told the ESPN crew that KP will be available for the Iron Bowl!)

Archived