***Auburn vs. Alabama A&M - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Jeremy just needed some Freshman WR's...

Fighting the urge to bandwagon into the idea that Jeremy has gotten past his mental issues.

3 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Yeah, I heard that. Wonder if that's legit? Didn't passthebiscuits say he'd be out for Bama?

Yes, PTB said that, but PTB has been right up front on the fact that what he says is basically an educated guess and not gospel.  I know a lot of folks here are of the opinion that if PTB says it, it is so. But I don't think even PTB makes that claim.

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

Yes, PTB said that, but PTB has been right up front on the fact that what he says is basically an educated guess and not gospel.  I know a lot of folks here are of the opinion that if PTB says it, it is so. But I don't think even PTB makes that claim.

Ah, I did not know that. Still, makes me wonder how much that might have been window dressing, considering how little Malzahn gives out injury info.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You can't pay me enough to convince me Jeremy couldn't have done enough to beat Georgia. 

I think any AU QB that was healthy and who didn't throw the pick six that was UGA's only TD could have beat Georgia.  But yeah, that game, as beat up as our Tigers were and are, was one we didn't have to lose.

Just now, IronMan70 said:

Yep, makes a difference when you have WRs that can catch it.

Don't mention the drops! That's unfair and not nice. 

1 minute ago, CleCoTiger said:

I think any AU QB that was healthy and who didn't throw the pick six that was UGA's only TD could have beat Georgia.  But yeah, that game, as beat up as our Tigers were and are, was one we didn't have to lose.

Jeremy just had expertise managing a limited auburn offense. It was almost the exact same situation as last year except more talent for us and less for them.

Archived