Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times do they have to run that screen before you pick up on it. Never mind, Hurts  around the end for six. I hate to say it but this may be the beginning of the end.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Probably???????!???????????

negative 10,000,000,000,000 percent chance we score 10 more points

Man you negabarnin hard tonight. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

well, we aren't out of it, but its definitely more difficult after that drive.   Offense needs to find something in a hurry.

lol

11 minutes ago, AuburnTiger0707 said:

I hate to say something rude about an Auburn player but imho I don't think JJ is smart enough to be in the type of offense Gus wants to run.

I think saying this with the Trump signature makes this one of the funnier posts I've seen in a good while. 

Just now, milehighfan said:

How many times do they have to run that screen before you pick up on it. Never mind, Hurts  around the end for six. I hate to say it but this may be the beginning of the end.

Nothing that I have seen in this game gives me confidence that we have the ability to score over 20 points. 

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think saying this with the Trump signature makes this one of the funnier posts I've seen in a good while. 

Thought I was the only one who snickered at that Trump sig.

I just honestly can't stand it. I can take a loss. I can deal with it when I think we get outplayed. I can't deal with it when our coach who is paid millions puts us directly in a position to lose with his imcompetence. Anyone who has been watching this and thinks this has been a good game plan should have their head examined.

Auburn is done.  They have no answers on offense.  This is where Auburn's defense begins to wear down

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm out of likes!

Archived