What the NFL Scouts are saying

Tigerdog

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/

Mostly just for fun. Just one of many writers' opinions.

Also note Adrian McPherson, Chris Rix, Maurice Clarett Mike Williams.

Jason Campbell - Denver Broncos

Carlos Rogers - Dallas Cowboys

Ronnie Brown - Arizona Cardinals

Carnell "Cadillac" Williams - Tampa Bay Bucs

For Kicks

Too far down the list to be projected with any teams:

Junior Rosegreen

Jay Ratliff

Brandon Jacobs - Projected as the #8 Sleeper

I understand the "WHY" but I think it really blows that the best players get taken by crappy teams - Carnell should be on some AWESOME team - but maybe he can go into Tampa Bay and make Gruden look good again... he sure impressed Chuckie at the Senior Bowl. But he and Ronnie and Jason deserve a Super Bowl RIng one day.

I for one would love to jason in Denver.....Gooooo Broncos....

I think Campbell would be awesome in Green Bay... Give him a year or so learning the Packer O, not to mention study Brett Favre every week... He'd be awesome.

I have a problem with what they say about Rogers. "Isn't a great tackler" for his weakness.

Am I missing something here?

142949[/snapback]

There's a few Rbs catching passes out in the flats who would disagree, like this guy:

gamblesugarsmall.jpg

exactly mugz, watch the replays of a few games from this year if you think Carlos can't tackle. They say this because he only had like forty something tackles this year, but every team was smart and stayed away from him......

I have a problem with what they say about Rogers. "Isn't a great tackler" for his weakness.

Am I missing something here?

142949[/snapback]

There's a few Rbs catching passes out in the flats who would disagree, like this guy:

gamblesugarsmall.jpg

143119[/snapback]

Instead of form tackling he usually just knocked them of their feet. They went down just the same.

I think Campbell would be awesome in Green Bay...  Give him a year or so learning the Packer O, not to mention study Brett Favre every week...  He'd be awesome.

143030[/snapback]

Given the choice between living in Denver or Green Bay, I'm going with Denver.

i'd love to see jason in green bay, but if he goes there, he won't see the field until brett hangs them up. plus, you have no real idea when that will be. could be this offseason... could be 2 more years. i'm a pack fan so that'd be great for me to see jc in green and gold, but he'd be competing with a born loser in jake plummer if he goes to denver.

carlos starts immediately if he goes to the boys. same for ronnie in arizona (i worry about him in a dennis green system b/c only one guy was ever successful under him at the tailback spot and that was robert smith... ronnie can do it; it's just a passing oriented system). caddy starts by mid-season in tampa... good gosh, i hate the bucs. please leave him alone.

Archived