***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

"lots of young players. couldnt get it going. we're banged up. theyre the #7 team lets give them some credit. we're gonna get better i promise".......there. you can skip the presser

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUjcsbija said:

A positive from tonight: tried my first frozen banana at the Superdome. It wasn't bad

Well if u didn't want to eat it then. U could always have a regular banana later 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

LOL. And this weirdo shows up at the end of the game to write about jj as if I care LOL! JJ still looks better than Gus and rhett lol

Hell, I'm not in the game and I look better than GM and RL.

Just now, AUjcsbija said:

This reads like a Donald Trump tweet

At least he never hit a woman in the face so hard it broke in 5 places.  He just talked about groping them and got people fired

Just now, PUB78 said:

Folks, AU only beat one good team this year and if there had been one extra second on the clock, they won't have, 

This program is NOT going in the right direction.

What good team?

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

So we need a qb and a D with some guts. LOL.

No we need an entire change of leadership. We need someone who can develop the talent we have and bring along coaches who have a desire to coach and win. Along with a strength and conditioning coach. But as of now we have this and it is not getting any better.

It's obvious that b/c our offense has played so crappy in the second half, that our D is tired and has lost the desire to stop OU.

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

dang it. wife went to sleep. what to do with all this angst?

Hit Mayfield for me.

3 minutes ago, WinForAuburn said:

Well, Gus just got ripped a new one...

He must be running out of square footage back there to sit down lately

What we need to do is Tar and feather Jacobs as we run him out of Auburn for hiring this clown show. I always had a lot of respect for Bo and Pat, but not after them bringing this clown back to AU. Undoubtedly hiring coaches is something Bo does not know.

1 minute ago, madkat7 said:

This is now becoming embarrassing. We look so lost. Would have been nice to at least have kept it close.

Looked lost from the mid first quarter. Welcome to the game. 

3 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

So we need a qb and a D with some guts. LOL.

the d new we didn't have a chance once sean was gone, they practiced against the others all year, sean is as good as he was in high school, still the same guy.  gus giving his son a job he can't handle and jj paying $600,000 a yr ruined the program

9 minutes ago, DC4AU04 said:

I saw a Facebook video of Monte Adam's chucking a football in warm-ups.  Let's get him under center and see what shakes out

He was only a couple of steps behind Mixon on that throw back wheel for about 30 yards.  Maybe his future at DB?

Archived