***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol at auburn fans thinking Mayfield is just being "competitive." He is acting like trash out there running his mouth. 

Like our secondary don't act like trash. I sit there and watch Trey Matthews talk crap every game. Every freaking game. You don't like it. Stop it. This is big boy football.  Mind you, I love Mayfield and the swagger he has. Curse me all you want

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol at auburn fans thinking Mayfield is just being "competitive." He is acting like trash out there running his mouth. 

No kidding, I was hoping we would lay him out on those runs. He's done that all year to opponents

5 minutes ago, WarDlowe said:

That is a Big 10 crew sticking it to the SEC when they have an opportunity.  The way this entire game has been called has had my suspicions of that but that last call makes me really believe it.  

I think we are just getting our asses whipped 

OK, JJ is in at QB. I may hang in for another offensive drive or two.

Usually this is the point in the game I like to chime in and point out all of the deficiencies of this staff.  Well, tonight I think its clear the same old problems keep showing up!  Actually, there are so many things they are getting out coached on I don't have the time or the desire to continue analyzing the idiots we have on the sideline!  I'm hoping this brings us one step closer to seeing some change.  Good Night!

Add me to the fire Gus group, I don't agree with another year. I think his ship has sailed. I don't see Stidham saving him. The line can't scheme, the receivers are lost, and the QBs have not developed.The play calling on both offense and defense with a month to scheme looked lackluster. All of that falls at the feet of the head coach. 

Start out this season playing 3 qb's and wrapping this one up with all 3 getting snaps.  We just need to run Coxcat and we have a bingo

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

Why aren't the officials wearing crimson?

They are under their stripes

Gus will get next year obviously but then maybe time to bring in someone else.  Chip Kelly looking good and maybe, just maybe Art might have a shot. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Nice scramble Jeremy.   1st down. 

Wondering why they didn't call the flag against the guy that threw stove down way out of bounds but they threw it against Matthews. You're the ref apologist. Have at it.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Franklin's hand is "cramping"!!??? Is that for real? 

What a b!tc#

We have a stable of fast WRs and just threw our first deep ball.  If stidham regresses next year he should sue the coaching staff

Archived