***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Charhair said:

At first I was excited we were playing in the sugar bowl even if we lost because it was still exposure 

but we're just on national tv embarrassing ourselves instead

Pathetic. :puke1:

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Auburn isn't going to give Mayfield his humble pie because they have already layed down. He will get it by somebody though. Talking s*** to a DT isn't smart. 

Definitely not smart that is for sure haha. I just want some fire on that offensive side of the ball. I am so frustrated right now

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes we did. Worst than I though we wood. 

Wood? LOL

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I laughed when all of you were excited to play Oklahoma

Most don't care what you think. But since you commented, how is JJ looking?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Definitely not smart that is for sure haha. I just want some fire on that offensive side of the ball. I am so frustrated right now

He can talk all he wants . He has easily handled this team .. no contest 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Yes we did. Worst than I though we wood. 

I honestly thought we'd put up a fight at least with our defense and Pettway. I figured the coaches would draw up enough solid plays to keep us in it until late. 

Well...at least bowl games don't matter, right? It's all about next year

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Hope the QB for next year doesn't need any QB coaching because he won't receive any from our staff 

Out of likes but yes

Definitely time for the CoxCat. That would be the perfect way to end this season. The way we started it. Thanks Gus!

JJ is absolutely incapable of not starring down his #1 receiver.

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Hope the QB for next year doesn't need any QB coaching because he won't receive any from our staff 

I hope he gets a restraining order against them two through his time he is there. Maybe hire a private coach just for him. Lol

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Most don't care what you think. But since you commented, how is JJ looking?

Damn lol. That is not right man

2 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

and maybe we hire a Briles now that the sunshine pumpers won't be believing that Rhett was responsible for the good run we had and the powers to be put the foot down on the Rhett sh(t show we have had for 4 years

We had a good run against teams that were not very good. We should have lost to vandy but we got lucky. Miss and miss state were both horrible. LSU we were again lucky. So we really had a run against subpar football teams.  

5 minutes ago, Charhair said:

After the first three tips by the defense when Stevens was reaching back to try and catch it (right before it was intercepted) . JJ saw the future before he passed it and took a risk

See their defenders have the right idea of being in position to catch the ball where ours are behind the receiver and don't have a prayer of intercepting.

So we need a qb and a D with some guts. LOL.

12 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

Yes we recruit on a high level but our development stinks. Our lineman are getting manhandled by ou all night. I don't see any difference in strength in our players from the time they get here and when they leave. Gus and his staff have not and cannot develop any talent that they recruit. This will not turn around next year or any other year until Gus is gone with Jacobs. 

Amen, CJ.

Archived