A-Day game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the way our blue jerseys look when the sun hits them on a beautiful day. best looking jerseys ever in my humble opinion.

Holy crap.  Nate Craig-Myers has come to play today.  GREAT catch right there and a terrific throw.

Malik looks very good. It show that neither GUS nor the other guy could eval QB talent.... I think Lindsey told Gus at the last minute that he wanted Malik.. 

Him going to get the ball, not waiting on it to arrive. Making some really nice catches on balls that are not "perfect" .... Helping his quarterback. 

Why does the camera keep following the QB on the fakes? Ha...

And, yes, the range of skill set in our WRs - from NCM to Hastings on the spectrum - is really intriguing.

It's nice to have one really great prototypical weapon. But to get a variety of really good weapons on offense to mix things up is more appealing to me.

I realize the game is not over but IMO Willis and Nate Craig Myers have done the most to solidify their roles. I really like what I see from Willis . 

is sharrod not the guy they call dirty mike?

Great run there by Malik Miller for the touchdown.   Ledbetter with the extra point.  34-6.

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I realize the game is not over but IMO Willis and Nate Craig Myers have done the most to solidify their roles. I really like what I see from Willis . 

I don't know if burning his RS is worth seeing him in garbage time, but I certainly want to see some more Willis somewhere behind Stidham if possible. Its gonna be extremely rough waiting 1 maybe 2 years to see him get burn 

Malik M. looks good too... Im getting that little  tingly feelings guys.. Either im having a heart attack or we will be in the thick of things this year... 

Man that battle between malik miller and cj tolbert is gonna be really interesting come fall. Kam Martin needs to pick it up,,dude's got great talent

Archived