A-Day game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniel Carlson is worth at least 2-3 wins this year, and VERY few kickers can have that said about them. 

I wish they would let the QBs run. Malik is a beast. I like Stidham but I also can't wait to see Malik in a real game. 

The future looks exciting. 

The best member of the blue defense is the guy with the whistle who  blows it every time Willis is ready to take it to the house. Looks to me like he would have three touchdowns by now if he were totally turned loose. Not a good sign for the first team defense. 

Just now, AU64 said:

The best member of the blue defense is the guy with the whistle who  blows it every time Willis is ready to take it to the house. Looks to me like he would have three touchdowns by now if he were totally turned loose. Not a good sign for the first team defense. 

That's why you dont run Man with a QB like him

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I hate how they are blowing it dead. I get they are not live but they should at least let them have the first down. It's just too unrealistic 

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look too serious for Kerryon. But it's a good idea to not risk anything.

Ugly rushed pass out of the backfield from Stidham - under pressure.

We're doomed!

folks think hastings is great but i remember last year folks banging on him playing. anyone remember that?

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Dang that ankle KJ

And that is why Pettway is not playing.  Why risk it when you know what you have. 

Man that was a pretty throw on the wheel. Gotta reel that in, Kam! 

Archived