A-Day game thread

WarTiger

4 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Wasn't me. I've always thought he was a Hunter Renfroe type. 

From what I remember people were mad that we had a WR haul in recruiting and they were not on the field. But you gotta play the guys that want it more. 

yeah that was basically it. But I also dont think it was because of their lack of want. Like those guys that weren't getting time would come in and be ballers. I feel it was more due to being mad at the coaching staff for not giving the freshmen a chance because they were freshmen

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Gentlemen, we have a quarterback. If we have an offensive line we have a good chance to win the conference. 

I feel much better about that given that they reportedly moved Braden back to guard.

Blue number three putting on a good show today. 

A QB that can make all the throws, knows when to scramble and not force it!! Hallelujah!!!!

5 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Ha! Suck, though, we just used up some fumble luck on that play. Why cant the ball bounce like that against Bama?

I don't think teams are allowed to have good ball bounces against Alabama 

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

A QB that can make all the throws, knows when to scramble and not force it!! Hallelujah!!!!

Yes. White is a real gamer, and plays with heart, but this Stidham is really talented. 

9 minutes ago, around4ever said:

The White Hat throws a flag so he can show off his guns!

Hey, get off my home boy...  He worked hard for those gunz... lmao... Hes a cool guy..

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

I feel much better about that given that they reportedly moved Braden back to guard.

Plus we are getting FSU Grad Transfer Wilson Bell.  He started at Guard for the last 19 games for them. 

16 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

I hate how they are blowing it dead. I get they are not live but they should at least let them have the first down. It's just too unrealistic 

My concern is that in recent years we have had trouble protecting the ends against guys like Willis . Knowing that the refs will stop the play allows the ends to bull rush the quarterback. Not going to be able to do that against most teams. 

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I need a few doom and bloomers to make a few posts, because right now I really like what I'm seeing!

Picture Golf naked

6 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I need a few doom and bloomers to make a few posts, because right now I really like what I'm seeing!

if this halftime last longer than five minutes, its clearly because Gus is being fired and JJ is going to anounce the hiring of Denis Fanchonie...  Hows That.. 

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

if this halftime last longer than five minutes, its clearly because Gus is being fired and JJ is going to anounce the hiring of Denis Fanchonie...  Hows Thays.. 

18 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Wasn't me. I've always thought he was a Hunter Renfroe type. 

From what I remember people were mad that we had a WR haul in recruiting and they were not on the field. But you gotta play the guys that want it more. 

I was mad at Gus thowing a fade route to a 5"8 Hastings when you 6"1 plus WRs that can catch the ball one handed in between two people.. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Hey War. What was the presentation at half time? Damn TV announcers wouldn't shut up.

Never mind. Just showed it.

Archived