A-Day game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

The best member of the blue defense is the guy with the whistle who  blows it every time Willis is ready to take it to the house. Looks to me like he would have three touchdowns by now if he were totally turned loose. Not a good sign for the first team defense. 

The defense knows he can't run it so they aren't scheming to try and stop him from running. Means ZERO for the D

I'll say one thing, the play calling is certainly alot more interesting. Not too many times you could say last year that you saw both a wheel route and a fade route in the end zone IN THE SAME GAME 

Just now, aubiefifty said:

folks think hastings is great but i remember last year folks banging on him playing. anyone remember that?

Wasn't me. I've always thought he was a Hunter Renfroe type. 

From what I remember people were mad that we had a WR haul in recruiting and they were not on the field. But you gotta play the guys that want it more. 

what a great throw by Stidham and catch by Craig-Myers.   1st and goal.   Nicely done.

Give to Martin up the middle, but defense jars it loose, Stidham picks it up and runs it in.  extra point makes it 27-6.  

Nice to see some hard hitting. Great job on Stidham keeping his cool and making the play. And when something as crazy as that happens, you can't blow the play dead because the QB is not live.

Archived