A-Day game thread

WarTiger

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Great run there by Malik Miller for the touchdown.   Ledbetter with the extra point.  34-6.

I'm liking him better than Kam Martin at this point. Martin is just too small. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dmoney said:

Malik M. looks good too... Im getting that little  tingly feelings guys.. Either im having a heart attack or we will be in the thick of things this year... 

:abmbu:

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

is sharrod not the guy they call dirty mike?

No! Dirty Mike is Michael Sherwood

great throw from Adams and McClain makes a nice catch and takes it the distance for a touchdown for the white.   34-13.

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

By God, McClain out here balling too. 

I picked him to be a break out guy. 

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

That pass is not too shabby either...This guy beating out Woody too? smh

Adams has been the practice squad QB since last year, although alot of people saw his tape preseason back then and wondered could he push for a top 3 spot. He couldn't have done much less than JF3 

If Nate Craig-Meyers wins MVP we better hope and pray he doesn't quit football to be a model 

Pass receivers looking better today than I can recall in several years. Guys working hard to make receptions . I don't think we will see drops that have plagued our passing game recently. 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

If Nate Craig-Meyers wins MVP we better hope and pray he doesn't quit football to be a model 

I really think losing Myron hurt that 2015 team substantially. It seems like he was bred to be the WR2 for that team, as well as the deep throw receiver (with any type of hands). They never replaced him 

it would appear woody might be struggling as has been reposted by a couple of folks on here. he really needs to step up his game if he wants to play but if he was hurt a lot in practice maybe he will when he gets more reps. or he could just be having a bad day. i want all our kids to be awesome!

33 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

?

35 minutes ago, dmoney said:

if this halftime last longer than five minutes, its clearly because Gus is being fired and JJ is going to anounce the hiring of Denis Fanchonie...  Hows That..

Hold the rope..... keep holding it... I'll be right back.........

Just now, AU64 said:

Pass receivers looking better today than I can recall in several years. Guys working hard to make receptions . I don't think we will see drops that have plagued our passing game recently. 

Yes..I feel much better than from the previous reports of them struggling...

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I really think losing Myron hurt that 2015 team substantially. It seems like he was bred to be the WR2 for that team, as well as the deep throw receiver (with any type of hands). They never replaced him 

There was a lot going against that 2015 team 

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Would really like JF3 to succeed at those screen plays. Its literally the best way to highlight his abilities as a football player. 

He is more fast than quick. I don't expect much success with the screen with him. 

Archived