Trump readies Russian payoff

TexasTiger

I have zero words for this. In what political world is this a good idea from an image, policy, or legal standpoint? Is nobody in the Trump circle going to throw up a stop sign on this?

Fairly boggles the mind. 

I can understand the Trump inner circle being oblivious to how terrible this looks, he and his administration have never demonstrated a lot of smarts when it comes to PR.

But I thought the Russians, evil though they may be, were much smarter than to make such a flagrant, boneheaded move in the face of all the Trump/Russian allegations

50 minutes ago, quietfan said:

I can understand the Trump inner circle being oblivious to how terrible this looks, he and his administration have never demonstrated a lot of smarts when it comes to PR.

But I thought the Russians, evil though they may be, were much smarter than to make such a flagrant, boneheaded move in the face of all the Trump/Russian allegations

It's a clown show.  Accept it.

Only 2 options: Putin owns Trump, or for some incomprehensible reason Trump wants everyone to think Putin owns him.

WAPO has gone tabloid?  Barry evicts the Russians. 24 hours to get of town, before sundown or whatever.... Trump Administration, consider, maybe , perhaps, according to unnamed sources........Related Article.

36 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

WAPO has gone tabloid?  Barry evicts the Russians. 24 hours to get of town, before sundown or whatever.... Trump Administration, consider, maybe , perhaps, according to unnamed sources........Related Article.

Please, educate yourself.  

Read this: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/01/russia-spies-espionage-trump-239003

On 6/1/2017 at 6:34 PM, quietfan said:

I think recently Russia is expressing a somewhat prideful attitude in all this. Putin recently admitted that loyal hackers to Russia's government may have been involved in our election. Megyn Kelly's interview with Putin airs tonight. 

If Obama closing the Russian facilities was a bad idea then israel should have closed ours after Obama openly interferred in their last election.?

On 6/4/2017 at 10:59 AM, Proud Tiger said:

If Obama closing the Russian facilities was a bad idea then israel should have closed ours after Obama openly interferred in their last election.?

There's nothing wrong with open "interference".  Obama was expressing a reasoned and principled opinion about what would be best for America, Israel and the region.

Had Putin come out openly with a statement supporting Trump there would be no issues.  (Well, except maybe for the question of why he was doing so.)

Archived