Post a picture

5 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

They don’t call it pasture pool for nothing, right?

I actually loved to practice on the farm no crowds peaceful and I could cheat all I wanted. I could play like Carl and imagine playing any holes in the world which I did

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/23/2021 at 8:03 AM, McLoofus said:

Mrs. Loof was one of the final two candidates for a gig up there. We were ready to do it. They went with the other guy, who was in fact more qualified. Learned a lot about the city and surrounding area in the process and it remains on our short list if we ever have a will and a way to relocate based strictly on location. Definitely want to vacation up there in the next few years.

Our next mountain trip will likely be Smokies-focused. (Bucket list aspiration: make sure we and our kids hit every national park (and US state), and hopefully as many as possible together. Do the easy and close ones first.)

Man, the Smokies are our jam. We are headed back again this summer. Just can’t get enough.

Next year, we are road tripping out to Yellowstone/Glacier. I think I mentioned that somewhere on here before, but it’s worth mentioning again. For my own accountability.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, the Smokies are our jam. We are headed back again this summer. Just can’t get enough.

Next year, we are road tripping out to Yellowstone/Glacier. I think I mentioned that somewhere on here before, but it’s worth mentioning again. For my own accountability.

Glacier is my sacred place. Whole fam?

Lemme know if you have any good recs for the Smokies. Kids haven't been to Tennessee so we hope to stay somewhere on that side and daytrip into the park.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Glacier is my sacred place. Whole fam?

Lemme know if you have any good recs for the Smokies. Kids haven't been to Tennessee so we hope to stay somewhere on that side and daytrip into the park.

Yessir! Road trip for my youngest sons senior trip. I’m trying to balance the Yellowstone/Glacier thing. If he wants Yellowstone, we will go early in the summer to avoid the huge crowds which would eliminate Glacier. However, if he wants Glacier, then it’ll be light on Yellowstone and heavy on Glacier. It’s his decision for sure.

I got tons of recs for the Smokies. Lemme type you up a list and shoot them to you via PM.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Yessir! Road trip for my youngest sons senior trip. I’m trying to balance the Yellowstone/Glacier thing. If he wants Yellowstone, we will go early in the summer to avoid the huge crowds which would eliminate Glacier. However, if he wants Glacier, then it’ll be light on Yellowstone and heavy on Glacier. It’s his decision for sure.

I got tons of recss for the Smokies. Lemme type you up a list and shoot them to you via PM.

Raisin em right!!! Memories for a lifetime. Aw man.

• Love 1

On 3/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

got tons of recs for the Smokies. Lemme type you up a list and shoot them to you via PM.

Send me a list as well :) as much as I love the views from the top, i think we will start looking for some closer to the base of mountain for ease of access.  Last time we made sure we were back before dark because of the steep incline.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Send me a list as well :) as much as I love the views from the top, i think we will start looking for some closer to the base of mountain for ease of access.  Last time we made sure we were back before dark because of the steep incline.  

Will do!

The novelty has surely worn off by now. IDC. Once again, it's time to thank and curse @Tiger Refuge in equal measure for telling us about Best Stop. Trying new things this time, like the stuffed duck breast and stuffed mini pork roast.

Did a major freezer clean out to prepare for this delivery. 

PXL_20210401_173731385.jpg

PXL_20210401_174042225.jpg

• Love 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

The novelty has surely worn off by now. IDC. Once again, it's time to thank and curse @Tiger Refuge in equal measure for telling us about Best Stop. Trying new things this time, like the stuffed duck breast and stuffed mini pork roast.

Dood!

• Love 1

17 hours ago, DavidJo23 said:

This is how it looked in summer.screenshot_3-jpg.83485 

Ooooo, trains in the garden. Awesome. Do tell. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Got me missing Louisiana with that post. Dang that looks yummy. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Got me missing Louisiana with that post. Dang that looks yummy. 

Fantastic food at what I consider to be a great price. Lots of variety, too. A few times a year they run coupon codes, the most common being 20% off $200 or more. For me that basically pays for shipping. It's a commitment to order that much perishable Cajun food at once, but I make it work. I can't get this food locally. It's the real deal. So when I get an opportunity to get boudin, smoked boudin, whole deboned chicken stuffed with crawfish etouffee, crawfish pies, tasso and more in one virtual shopping cart... No brainer. 

• Love 1

We got a new addition a couple weeks ago. He's quite a bit bigger now. 

LygNDhi.jpg

DR551Fh.jpg

T6AsPGl.jpg

nUAewNF.jpg

• Love 4

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Ferocious 

g4T4iG7.jpg

Great, dogs are the best pets.  I just got two GSP’s to try to keep me young.  Good luck with the house training.

image.thumb.jpeg.61c1edb84ca3085829ac22b12f7dc50f.jpeg
Waiting to go outside.  The female (white with ticking) is 9 months, the male is 6 months.  Having two cuts down on the time you spend *entertaining* the dogs.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

We got a new addition a couple weeks ago. He's quite a bit bigger now. 

LygNDhi.jpg

DR551Fh.jpg

T6AsPGl.jpg

nUAewNF.jpg

What's he/she's name? Great looking dog by the way. Bet the girls love it

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

What's he/she's name? Great looking dog by the way. Bet the girls love it

Ollie and him's a boy. And yeah he certainly isn't lacking attention. I'm his favorite though lol. Daddy is the one pulling him out of his crate at 3am and taking him out to play every morning lol.

Our Aussie is still being funny about him. Acting as though he's offended to have another dog in the house. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Daddy is the one pulling him out of his crate at 3am and taking him out to play every morning lol.

Been taking our dog Heidi out every morning for 12 years at 5:30 on the frickin nose..................Maybe once in a blue moon I can sleep till 6:00

• Like 2

11 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Great, dogs are the best pets.  I just got two GSP’s to try to keep me young.  Good luck with the house training.

He's coming along on the crate training. Unfortunately the schedule includes 11p and 3a at the moment until he gets a bit bigger. Only 7 weeks old so it's early. 

• Like 1