Post a picture

On 3/5/2021 at 9:45 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

The key to our first house that we just closed on. 

VIJPsRS.jpg

First house congrats welcome to the American dream aka mortgage........

wow seems so long ago for me first house I own was in West Palm Beach Fl and first house the wife and I purchase was in Norcross Ga

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

For any hot sauce/mezcal lovers, this is a banger. @McLoofus, I’m looking at you. This whole brand is straight money. Found it at my local international market while racking up on high grade instant ramen. 

kQ89tyO.jpg

Completely agree about that brand but I had not seen that one before! Definitely keeping my eye out. That's funny because I saw a sauce advertised by Heatonist yesterday that I meant to ask you about. I will find it again and send it your way. You might have already put eyes on it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Yessir! It’s prescribed burn season!

I have no idea if it needs to be said but stay safe, bro. Woods on fire scare me more than they used to. Also, I don't watch the news as much as I used to. *drink*

• Love 1

More Lowcountry randomness. The one that looks like a path along a bluff is... a path along a bluff. It's in our neighborhood and that's the Port Royal Sound. The path makes for a great walk or bike ride. If you don't mind getting your feet wet, you eventually get on a beach and can then follow it around to the Atlantic. At some point we plan to ride it all the way to the south end of the island and then bar/restaurant/brewery hop the inland bike paths home. #goals

Don't make fun of our tiny outdoor TV. We're just now getting around to making the outdoor space good. Several of the pics are from our back deck. 

Edit: Evidently the photos aren't showing up for anyone but me, so just picture a moon, spanish moss hanging from live oaks, string lights, cute kids, a dirt path on a bluff overlooking the water, and bird footprints on a beach...

Edited by McLoofus
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2021 at 9:46 AM, McLoofus said:

More Lowcountry randomness. The one that looks like a path along a bluff is... a path along a bluff. It's in our neighborhood and that's the Port Royal Sound. The path makes for a great walk or bike ride. If you don't mind getting your feet wet, you eventually get on a beach and can then follow it around to the Atlantic. At some point we plan to ride it all the way to the south end of the island and then bar/restaurant/brewery hop the inland bike paths home. #goals

Don't make fun of our tiny outdoor TV. We're just now getting around to making the outdoor space good. Several of the pics are from our back deck. 

iDtxk1sej8SBwlw0uoB2wil_bAWgwMhq75u42j78

Vy8jlP_XpQWKvbS_jQjuN7002KF6OqHGKLcbJGU4

U8TxQHZtwKe1HqZ4Hj_Bb4oMnVT4bqhmB9Daq6yG

Yf0jaujKVB1_LqnO8yQYDgN6Q0-EEE1DhjrCKMC9

v3tj64y8HKxq7TiKyCY8YQb5t3otaBMf9k26t6j5

hvzvJEMWWATqDoYJU2uv7iagJC6XezZZgqKicGuz

tVG5dvtJ0hhNMG7aFcC-F4ihlFZC0VjhhppeHe62

xsnvlptuSnlUPslS4ZqoEXoubkmpsO0-V7R1XXy5

Well those are some of the most beautiful white pictures I've ever ever seen:poke:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Not for me

Well @#$!. 

Just imagine the cutest children, most beautiful woman, and of course most devastatingly handsome man possible doing wonderful and amazing things in HHI and Savannah.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Well @#$!. 

Just imagine the cutest children, most beautiful woman, and of course most devastatingly handsome man possible doing wonderful and amazing things in HHI and Savannah.

I can't cause I'm an old fart stubborn ass man:poke:

• Haha 1

Didn't show for me either.  But I believe you.  The visual imagery is divine. Lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Didn't show for me either.  But I believe you.  The visual imagery is divine. Lol

I wonder if it's because I copied and pasted from Google photos instead of uploading directly on mobile. I tried first on mobile but for some reason it was only uploading one photo. I'll edit my post...

13 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Drinking’ a cold one on the deck this afternoon. Not a bad way to spend spring break.

CE2C1794-1A4B-47F1-B498-14D9464E4DFA.jpeg

I hope the beer made it a little easier to deal with that disappointing view. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I hope the beer made it a little easier to deal with that disappointing view. 

Nooga never disappoints my friend.

ETA- Some Wicked Weed IPA. Not bad.

Edited by Tiger Refuge
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Nooga never disappoints my friend.

Mrs. Loof was one of the final two candidates for a gig up there. We were ready to do it. They went with the other guy, who was in fact more qualified. Learned a lot about the city and surrounding area in the process and it remains on our short list if we ever have a will and a way to relocate based strictly on location. Definitely want to vacation up there in the next few years.

Our next mountain trip will likely be Smokies-focused. (Bucket list aspiration: make sure we and our kids hit every national park (and US state), and hopefully as many as possible together. Do the easy and close ones first.)

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Drinking’ a cold one on the deck this afternoon. Not a bad way to spend spring break.

CE2C1794-1A4B-47F1-B498-14D9464E4DFA.jpeg

do I see a golf course down below?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Ha! Just a cattle farm. No golf course.

Well I was raised on a farm and I used the pastures as my practice golf course just had to watch out for the cow dungs and cattle

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well I was raised on a farm and I used the pastures as my practice golf course just had to watch out for the cow dungs and cattle

They don’t call it pasture pool for nothing, right?

• Haha 2