Trump pardons fellow racist

TexasTiger

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

None of us are "good" enough on our own actions or deeds.

Didn't say that. But Flaunting salvation while embracing indecency and ungodliness is nothing to brag about.

21 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Poor Joe...would have been better of convicted of drug peddling or disclosing military secrets to our enemies like what's her/his name Manning.

None of the left seem bothered when terrorists are pardoned or druggies turned loose...but a misdemeanor charge is pardoned and they get their panties in a wad like nothing I've ever seen.

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Boy, are you ignorant.

Or is it intentionally dishonest?

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Didn't say that. But Flaunting salvation while embracing indecency and ungodliness is nothing to brag about.

I feel sorry for you, Tex. Searching for answers in all the wrong places.

BTW, Sheriff Joe is a great American. Victim of a witch hunt by the Obama admintration for locking up too many of their "supporters". Pardon was the right and proper thing to do. Too bad he is 85, or he could run for Congress, Senate or Governor and win hands down.

5 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I feel sorry for you, Tex. Searching for answers in all the wrong places.

I feel sorry for you, too. And the lack of compassion and decency you consistently display is powerful testimony to what is and is not in your heart.

3 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

BTW, Sheriff Joe is a great American. Victim of a witch hunt by the Obama admintration for locking up too many of their "supporters". Pardon was the right and proper thing to do. Too bad he is 85, or he could run for Congress, Senate or Governor and win hands down.

Free societies have to overcome folks like you to endure.

22 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You made a claim. Show us your evidence.

Are you referring to my claim that Obama used racial and ethnic tensions to advance himself politically? Or are you referring to Tex's bogus claim that I called Obama racist?

6 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Are you referring to my claim that Obama used racial and ethnic tensions to advance himself politically? Or are you referring to Tex's bogus claim that I called Obama racist?

Read again. It's getting to be a habit.

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

This is what you value- hint: ain't nothing Christian about it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/phoenixnewtimes/status/901263384087334914

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I feel sorry for you, too. And the lack of compassion and decency you consistently display is powerful testimony to what is and is not in your heart.

Due to Obama's racism and how he divided this country, it is why you have Trump as President and the rise of groups on the alt-right.  Keep it up with your calling everyone who disagrees with you a "racist" and it will continue the frature of this nation. Of,course, name calling and division is the way of the left.

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Due to Obama's racism and how he divided this country, it is why you have Trump as President and the rise of groups on the alt-right.  Keep it up with your calling everyone who disagrees with you a "racist" and it will continue the frature of this nation. Of, name calling and division is the way of the left.

I've disagreed with many folks who aren't racist. You aren't one of them.

19 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I've disagreed with many folks who aren't racist. You aren't one of them.

And I have disagreed with many people who aren't fools. You are not one of them.

7 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

And I have disagreed with many people who aren't fools. You are not one of them.

You admire a guy whose life contradicts Christ's teachings and call him a great American. What exactly do you believe?

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You admire a guy whose life contradicts Christ's teachings and call him a great American. What exactly do you believe?

I believe in law and order.  I believe in personal responsibility, honesty, hard work, service to others, treating others as I would like to be treated. 

How about you?

4 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I believe in law and order.  I believe in personal responsibility, honesty, hard work, service to others, treating others as I would like to be treated. 

How about you?

I actually believe in those things. Guess that's the difference. You can't believe in law and order and cheer this pardon.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

What BS.

You've become such a Trump apologist. 

Not BS Homer. Hell, you read, you know it what I am saying. Have not seen a Russia story in days. Not defending Trump and not saying that he is not a Jack Ass at times. It is  amazing to see the reaction of the left and anti - Trump groups. Lots of racist stories now, lots of racists for guys to jump on..................

6 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Now, Homer. There is hope for you, too. Salvation is a free gift.

No hope for Homer 78. Offered to put him on my prayer list in another thread. For a mere $25 per month and he refused..............

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not BS Homer. Hell, you read, you know it what I am saying. Have not seen a Russia story in days. Not defending Trump and not saying that he is not a Jack Ass at times. It is  amazing to see the reaction of the left and anti - Trump groups. Lots of racist stories now, lots of racists for guys to jump on..................

You keep saying this and it couldn't be further from the truth.  Just because you don't read the news doesn't mean there isn't stuff happening.  Pretty big stuff too. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/26/politics/mueller-flynn-clinton-emails/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/cia-memos-john-brennan-congress/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/donald-trump-rick-dearborn-email-russia-investigation/index.html

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

You keep saying this and it couldn't be further from the truth.  Just because you don't read the news doesn't mean there isn't stuff happening.  Pretty big stuff too. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/26/politics/mueller-flynn-clinton-emails/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/24/politics/cia-memos-john-brennan-congress/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/donald-trump-rick-dearborn-email-russia-investigation/index.html

If it ain't on Fox or Rush, it ain't happening.

19 hours ago, Grumps said:

The former.

And like I said, anyone who cynically uses racism for political gain is no better than a racist.  Maybe even worse.

So, if you believe the former, you necessarily believe the latter.

16 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Due to Obama's racism and how he divided this country, it is why you have Trump as President and the rise of groups on the alt-right.  Keep it up with your calling everyone who disagrees with you a "racist" and it will continue the frature of this nation. Of,course, name calling and division is the way of the left.

Irony.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

There hasn't been any new information revealed on the Russian story in days, wheras Trump has created a controversy by his own words.

You seem to have totally bought in to this crazy idea that the Press creates these stories instead of just reporting them. 

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

No hope for Homer 78. Offered to put him on my prayer list in another thread. For a mere $25 per month and he refused..............

You're wrong.  I will gladly accept $25/mo and your prayers.  I'll even send you a sanctified prayer cloth (that will look like a bandana).

Archived