Trump pardons fellow racist

TexasTiger

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/25/politics/sheriff-joe-arpaio-donald-trump-pardon/index.html

Just warming you up for him pardoning his co-conspirators.

Very well aware of this Tex. Once again, Russia has dried up. Racist is the new buzzword for you clowns.

12 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Very well aware of this Tex. Once again, Russia has dried up. Racist is the new buzzword for you clowns.

So many valid criticisms-- which one rises to the top depends on the day. You cultists defend anything your God Trump does. Btw, big Russian news today-- just not on Fox and Rush.

I know a lot of folks like him because he's tough and all, but this isn't right.  Arpaio broke the law and did so not by accident or ignorance, but brazenly.  This is not what a law enforcement officer is supposed to do. 

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So many valid criticisms-- which one rises to the top depends on the day. You cultists defend anything your God Trump does.

Not defending anyone Tex. Simply saying that you guys are overloading the racist truck now that Russia has dried up. "fellow racist"

13 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not defending anyone Tex. Simply saying that you guys are overloading the racist truck now that Russia has dried up. "fellow racist"

Shoe fits and all... You're defending one of them at least with that comment.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Shoe fits and all... You're defending one of them at least with that comment.

Shoe fits all? Look at your topic "fellow racist" you are spineless agitator Tex.

54 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I know a lot of folks like him because he's tough and all, but this isn't right.  Arpaio broke the law and did so not by accident or ignorance, but brazenly.  This is not what a law enforcement officer is supposed to do. 

Yet it is plain that Arpaio was not convicted for doing his job. He was convicted for willfully disobeying the law after a court ordered him to stop singling out drivers based on ethnicity and detaining them without charges. Arpaio, who first took office in 1993, rose to national prominence for his crackdown on illegal immigration, earning the nickname "America's toughest sheriff" along the way.

28 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Shoe fits all? Look at your topic "fellow racist" you are spineless agitator Tex.

You get awful worked up defending the racists you admire.

Anyone that gets the better of Tex he then calls a racist, somehow expecting that to make him look like the winner or something. Tex, maybe shift to misogynist, homophobe or Macedonian operative next time, just for variety sake. :)

57 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Anyone that gets the better of Tex he then calls a racist, somehow expecting that to make him look like the winner or something. Tex, maybe shift to misogynist, homophobe or Macedonian operative next time, just for variety sake. :)

And yet no one has gotten the best of me. I pointed out two public figures who promote themselves thru racism. For some reason you guys feel that personally. 

Here's one of your heroes you're whining about:

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/12/04/critics_tough_sheriff_botched_sex_crime_cases/

From the above link: " Arpaio acknowledged his office had completed an internal probe into the inadequate investigations, but said, "I don't think it's right to get into it until we get to the bottom of this and see if there's disciplinary action against any employees."

His office did a poor job of investigating sex crimes in city that dumped their own police force and contracted police service with the sheriff's office. How hard did you have to search for this one? In any case, it's not evidence of any sort of racism, which is what you were claiming about him.

11 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Don't forget "UNHINGED"! I had rarely heard that word used and now it is EVERYWHERE!

I agree with Tex that Arpaio should enforce the law--just like law enforcement officials in "sanctuary" cities. If you don't like the law then work to change it.

Hispanics are generally considered an ethnicity....and can be of several races .....but most leftist clowns apparently don't know that.

13 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Hispanics are generally considered an ethnicity....and can be of several races .....but most leftist clowns apparently don't know that.

Conservative white people = racist. Tex has spoken. (Nevermind that Trump is not even conservative)

19 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Conservative white people = racist. Tex has spoken. (Nevermind that Trump is not even conservative)

Trump is representative of what "conservatism" in this country has become, and those scare quotes are important because, as you say, it isn't truly conservative at all. 

38 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Man, talk about picking at nits. 

45 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Wow. That's really dumb. Expect more from a doctor.

BTW, some of the wisest commentary I've heard since the election is from true conservatives that are white.

58 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Trump rarely says Hispanic. Informed people know that.

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yet it is plain that Arpaio was not convicted for doing his job. He was convicted for willfully disobeying the law after a court ordered him to stop singling out drivers based on ethnicity and detaining them without charges. Arpaio, who first took office in 1993, rose to national prominence for his crackdown on illegal immigration, earning the nickname "America's toughest sheriff" along the way.

What's your point exactly?  

The police should be above the law?

What if you were "detained without charges" by the police simple because of your apparent ethnicity?

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Wow. That's really dumb. Expect more from a doctor.

BTW, some of the wisest commentary I've heard since the election is from true conservatives that are white.

My apologies. I was intentionally exaggerating my perception of your position. So I can see why you would think it was a really dumb comment. Racism can be rather complex and I find it interesting that WHETHER Trump and Arpaio are racist doesn't even seem to be up for debate by the left. You all have said it so many times that it MUST be true, right?

I am flattered that you expected ANYTHING from me (assuming that sentence was meant for me)!

5 minutes ago, Grumps said:

My apologies. I was intentionally exaggerating my perception of your position. So I can see why you would think it was a really dumb comment. Racism can be rather complex and I find it interesting that WHETHER Trump and Arpaio are racist doesn't even seem to be up for debate by the left. You all have said it so many times that it MUST be true, right?

I am flattered that you expected ANYTHING from me (assuming that sentence was meant for me)!

Debate it all you want. I'd love to hear what facts and logic you can muster in their defense.

Archived