Commit\Target tracker

LKEEL75

23 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I thought this one particularly interesting.  Most picked Auburn... unless they were from Georgia.  I didn't realize that they were teaching so much Auburn hate in Georgia.

48 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I thought this one particularly interesting.  Most picked Auburn... unless they were from Georgia.  I didn't realize that they were teaching so much Auburn hate in Georgia.

I have received as much hate from Dawg fans here in ATL as I did from Bammers in Bham!  They are no different from one another...one just actually has reason to be a**holes .  at least Bama has been relevant and winning championships.  Can't say that about UGA...

52 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I have received as much hate from Dawg fans here in ATL as I did from Bammers in Bham!  They are no different from one another...one just actually has reason to be a**holes .  at least Bama has been relevant and winning championships.  Can't say that about UGA...

Fellow ATLien and I can testify to all of this. They're pathetic. 

And now that they have bowlcut spreading the toxins, I'm afraid it very well could get worse.

• 3 weeks later...

Who may be our next commit?   Anybody hear anything?  I think we have half our slots open?  Is that what I heard?  I think so.

Archived