NFL Thread

aujeff11

Another ring for my dude. Gordon and Brown on the outside. Jules in the slot. 

• Angry 1

Takes unnecessary shots at JuJu and now Derek Carr. Both upstanding, humble guys who go to work no muss no fuss.

On 9/5/2019 at 5:04 PM, DAG said:

He just wrecked my fantasy team. But calling it now. He gets cut and somehow ends up with the patriots. 

Okay I deserve like 100 upvotes for this.

32 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Takes unnecessary shots at JuJu and now Derek Carr. Both upstanding, humble guys who go to work no muss no fuss.

lol you got to learn to embrace THE DIVAS!!! DIVA WRs have been around for several years. Moss and TO WERE my childhood!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!! It is what makes sports fun. Humble and upstanding guys are boring!!!!!!! Guys like AB are what make sports exciting!!! 

Edited by GwillMac6

!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA 

37 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Another ring for my dude. Gordon and Brown on the outside. Jules in the slot. 

Our sports interests for the PRO's do not line up. I always wish nothing but pain and misery when it comes to your sport teams!!!!! lol. so AB who I love and is one of my favorite players going to the Pats your team is not ideal!!! hahaha.

• Haha 1

🧐🤔quarterback Rob Gronkowski. 🤷🏼‍♂️who knew? Tom better watch out. 

• Haha 1

JUICE HAS SPOKEN!!!! lol 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol you got to learn to embrace THE DIVAS!!! DIVA WRs have been around for several years. Moss and TO WERE my childhood!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!! It is what makes sports fun. Humble and upstanding guys are boring!!!!!!! Guys like AB are what make sports exciting!!! 

You and I have to disagree on that. I'm sick of seeing the spoiled brats do whatever they want. Give me a Marvin Harrison over any of those fools.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

You and I have to disagree on that. I'm sick of seeing the spoiled brats do whatever they want. Give me a Marvin Harrison over any of those fools.

lol the marvin harrison who may or may not have attempted murder at a philly car wash?! Those quiet guys are the ones you got to watch out for fam!!! haha

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3864651

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol the marvin harrison who may or may not have attempted murder at a philly car wash?! Those quiet guys are the ones you got to watch out for fam!!! haha

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3864651

I mean, that was posted back in 2009, so who knows what really happened. Didn't read the article so I have no idea but I was mainly talking about on-the-field stuff. I'd rather have a guy who doesn't cause problems everywhere he goes over someone who you don't even know if he can keep his drama away a week before the season opener.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I mean, that was posted back in 2009, so who knows what really happened. Didn't read the article so I have no idea but I was mainly talking about on-the-field stuff. I'd rather have a guy who doesn't cause problems everywhere he goes over someone who you don't even know if he can keep his drama away a week before the season opener.

Sports is a soap opera. I want to be entertained!!!! Sports is the entertainment business. Guys like AB, Moss, TO and Ocho Cinco etc are entertaining!!! I love it. Great players (besides ocho cinco) and also make it fun and put on a show. That is what I am here for brodie! haha.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Sports is a soap opera. I want to be entertained!!!! Sports is the entertainment business. Guys like AB, Moss, TO and Ocho Cinco etc are entertaining!!! I love it. Great players (besides ocho cinco) and also make it fun and put on a show. That is what I am here for brodie! haha.

You do, you. But if I wanted Soap Opera's in my sports I'd only watch WWE. I'm entertained by a lot more than just drama. My favorite players will always be the ones who are humble and just go and do work every game.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

You do, you. But if I wanted Soap Opera's in my sports I'd only watch WWE. I'm entertained by a lot more than just drama. My favorite players will always be the ones who are humble and just go and do work every game.

I need more personality than that. I need some theatrics and flair. These guys are not robots.

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Great for my fantasy team!!! Lol but got damn I freaking hate the pats. He is absolutely the type of quick twitch short wr that excels in new englands system.

Yep probably kills my chance of Dem. Thomas making a run with the Pat's. He will probably br cut now

🤠

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 (+🏆🤷🏼‍♂️...probably so 😈)

I was just peeking in on the Steelers - Patriots game.  Brady is still amazing, by the way. When he comes off the field he sits down with one of the offensive coaches and discusses either what happened on the field or what they may try to do next series.  Stidham should be sitting right next to him soaking up as much as he can from one of the best ever.  

12 hours ago, Tiger Sue said:

Brown used a different method and all but it’s no different than what Bo, Eli, and others have done.  Bo refused to play football because he didn’t want to play for Tampa and wound up with the Raiders. Eli didn’t want to play for the Chargers and threatened not to play and San Diego traded him to the Giants in order to not lose the pick. Look at Eli’s picture during that draft. Looked like he was going to cry. 

Edited by aubearcat
  • Like 1