NFL Thread

aujeff11

The Texans vs Saints game was fantastic.  What an incredible swing of emotions multiple times in the final minute.  

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

The Texans vs Saints game was fantastic.  What an incredible swing of emotions multiple times in the final minute.  

I turn the game off only to find out after what happened....Wtf?...I hate that for Watson. Dude gets pummeled and still throws dots and that's how they repay him? Good grief.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I turn the game off only to find out after what happened....Wtf?...I hate that for Watson. Dude gets pummeled and still throws dots and that's how they repay him? Good grief.

Yes Watson threw lasers to Hopkins all night.  Brees was just cerebral.  It was like telling Watson good job son, but watch the old man work. Haha

• Like 1

Oh and Lutz with a 58 yard career FG that would have gone 65 yards right down the middle.  Ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Oh and Lutz with a 58 yard career FG that would have gone 65 yards right down the middle.  Ridiculous. 

Me, last night: I'm so happy I'm watching this!

Me, today: Did we already see the best game all season? Boo. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Based on your scores in our league, you may have a couple that peaked already lol. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I came away from last night thinking YUUUUP Joe Flacco is still so painfully average!!!! lol. Apparently he was also holding the ravens back these last few years too! haha,

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I came away from last night thinking YUUUUP Joe Flacco is still so painfully average!!!! lol. Apparently he was also holding the ravens back these last few years too! haha,

Flacco seems so sad all the time. Is he the most emo quarterback ever? I mean, like, The Cure emo. Not Chad Kelly's Linkin Park emo. 

24 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Flacco seems so sad all the time. Is he the most emo quarterback ever? I mean, like, The Cure emo. Not Chad Kelly's Linkin Park emo. 

Well he did go to school in Delaware with a Blue Hen as a mascot.  That sounds depressing. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

THIS ^^^^^^ is where I see my Steelers in a few weeks. 

• Sad 1

Wow, is NO about to get hosed again against the Rams? That’s easily and obviously a fumble. 

On a comparable note,  where is the shootout in LA ?? In the 3rd with no TDs. 

NO may be in big trouble without Brees. Perfect example of needing a well prepared number 2. 

13 hours ago, aubearcat said:

NO may be in big trouble without Brees. Perfect example of needing a well prepared number 2. 

I was surprised that Bridgewater looked so bad. I know he's not a top flight QB but man, I figured a guy like Sean Payton would have a #2 ready to go. 

35 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I was surprised that Bridgewater looked so bad. I know he's not a top flight QB but man, I figured a guy like Sean Payton would have a #2 ready to go. 

Indeed. I’m hoping it doesn’t kill my floor with Kamara. 

• Like 1