NFL Thread

aujeff11

2 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Smart move.  They can keep Sly and still have the Gano option if he gets back to form. 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

A surprising number of female sports bloggers and personalities retweeted this with some variation on the theme of "Same". 

Had they not shat on Coach Dungey they may not need a overhaul.........was a die hard fan dating back to 1978.

• Like 1

AB may be the stupidest person alive. If I was getting paid $30 million I'd let my boss do or say almost anything to me short of taking my organs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalkingCarpet said:

AB may be the stupidest person alive. If I was getting paid $30 million I'd let my boss do or say almost anything to me short of taking my organs. 

Couldn't happen to a better team than the Raiders.😉

We are glad to be rid of him. Great talent...nothing else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WFE12 said:

The idiocy! He loses $30 M's cuz he wants to act like a clown! I used to like this guy. Can't stand em.

Same here as a Steeler fan loved him most of the time but god I'm glad he's gone from us

• Like 1

Packers and Bears getting ready to kick off. I've no love lost on the Bears so I will go ahead a hope their new kicker doinks his first kick. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Same here as a Steeler fan loved him most of the time but god I'm glad he's gone from us

I bring this up again..  would he have sustained CTE from that Burfict hit? I swear he wasn't this bad before then.

• Like 1

The Packers and the Bears wow

Can the quality of play be any less? Not playing your starters, much if any at all, during exhibition games is definitely have an ill effect tonight.

The Gators and the Hurricanes weren't this bad; and they didn't have the benefit of exhibition games.

Edited by Auburn Kev
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, aubearcat said:

Nice job on whoever did the artwork. Face looks like a deranged Teddy Bruschi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nice job on whoever did the artwork. Face looks like a deranged Teddy Bruschi.

Dude, you're totally right. And that might have been intentional. They loooooove them some Teddy Bruschi up there. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

As expected...Didn't take long. Of course it's the Pats I knew it would be.

Great for my fantasy team!!! Lol but got damn I freaking hate the pats. He is absolutely the type of quick twitch short wr that excels in new englands system.