Mueller Should be Fired

Proud Tiger

Special Councel Mueller should be fired NOW. There is no excuse to use Gestapo tactics in this country like he used against Paul Manafort. I think Mueller himself should now be investigated to see what other desperate tactics he is planning.

.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/22/mueller-team-under-fire-for-brass-knuckle-tactics-in-bid-to-squeeze-manafort.html

Maybe they should have given him more notice.  Just enough notice for him to do a little housekeeping.  You know, do a little sweeping up so it would be real clean and orderly for those nice FBI men.

Just a little taste of law and order.  Nothing a good ole Sheriff Joe supporter would bat an eye at, I'm sure.

, I guess you don't have a problem with doing exactly that for Hillary, Podesta, Wassermann., etc.

One that revels in this kind of "law and order" is an evil, deviant person. He deserves the same kind of treatment Manafort got.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

, I guess you don't have a problem with doing exactly that for Hillary, Podesta, Wassermann., etc.

If they can convince a judge it's warranted, sure why not. If they can do that, there must be some sort of probable cause, which they obviously had in this case, having tapped his phones and overheard his alleged collusion with a foreign power for years.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

One that revels in this kind of "law and order" is an evil, deviant person. He deserves the same kind of treatment Manafort got.

Though they are certainly overused these days, unannounced warrants, such as cases like this one where evidence may be destroyed, are sometimes necessary.

8 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Honestly, if after the exhaustive investigations into Benghazi and Clinton's emails, a no knock raid is necessary, so be it.  Unfortunately for your fantasy scenario that isn't the case.  

Even Trump's DOJ has decided there is nothing worth pursuing.  Trump just used the Fox news fan fiction to hoodwink the right wingers.  That's what he's all about, the lie to get his "win", but in 50 years there will still be retirement homes filled with old conservative, codgers babbling "lock her up" to the themselves.

It no longer matters what this witch hunt may claim to find. Muller is a contributor to the Democratic party. At last count, he'd hire 16 lawyers and 13 of those are contributors to the democratic party. This is not an honest investigation into facts, it's a political ploy by the Dems, plain and simple.

No one with an ounce of brains will believe anything they claim to have discovered.

When it comes to integrity, I feel a bit more confident trusting Mueller and his team than Trump and his.

So far nobody has caught Mueller's investigation lying to the nation about their meetings, intentions and connections.  I haven't seen a revolving door of political hacks coming and going from Mueller's team.  No hyperbolic tweets from Mueller.  It's been all professional.

Also, if you have a problem trusting those that have previously donated to the DNC and their candidates, you might just have a problem with our current president and his family.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

It no longer matters what this witch hunt may claim to find. Muller is a contributor to the Democratic party. At last count, he'd hire 16 lawyers and 13 of those are contributors to the democratic party. This is not an honest investigation into facts, it's a political ploy by the Dems, plain and simple.

Mueller himself is a Republican, and having at least 7 of the 15 lawyers on his team having made donations to Dems isn't the least bit shocking, considering something like 68% of folks in the profession lean liberal. 

And it's not really any sort of indicator of anything. Trump's own lawyer, Ty Cobb, has donated to Dems. Trump himself, his daughter, his son-in-law and a lot of folks around him have done the same. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

No one with an ounce of brains will believe anything they claim to have discovered.

Trying to paint this investigation as impartial based on what you've presented is the defense of the damned. A lot of imbeciles will buy it though.

13 hours ago, HVAU said:

Honestly, if after the exhaustive investigations into Benghazi and Clinton's emails, a no knock raid is necessary, so be it.  Unfortunately for your fantasy scenario that isn't the case.  

Even Trump's DOJ has decided there is nothing worth pursuing.  Trump just used the Fox news fan fiction to hoodwink the right wingers.  That's what he's all about, the lie to get his "win", but in 50 years there will still be retirement homes filled with old conservative, codgers babbling "lock her up" to the themselves..

I of course disagree. If you like a Big Brother type operation so be it. But I bet you wouldn't like it if you were the target. I guess Mueller is a student/fan of Janet Reno. And those happy old codgers will be laughing their ass of because their liberal buddies next to them will be asking where did things go wrong for me.

Hope you got out to see Pres. Trump at the VBCC last night. Looks like they had an overflow crowd.

Nothing wrong with friendly disagreement.  

I didn't go out.  My kids and I were waiting on my wife to get home from a business trip.  I did have friends that went to the Reject Trump event in the park.  They had a good time.  

My kids hear enough politics from my family and I without dragging then to a Strange rally or a protest.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I of course disagree. If you like a Big Brother type operation so be it. But I bet you wouldn't like it if you were the target. I guess Mueller is a student/fan of Janet Reno. And those happy old codgers will be laughing their ass of because their liberal buddies next to them will be asking where did things go wrong for me.

Hope you got out to see Pres. Trump at the VBCC last night. Looks like they had an overflow crowd.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/09/trump_says_thousands_gather_ou.htmlAbout 100-200 people were milling around outside the Von Braun Center Propst Arena in Huntsville, Ala. during Donald Trump's speech Friday night. (Anna Claire Vollers | avollers@AL.com)

5 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Trying to paint this investigation as impartial based on what you've presented is the defense of the damned. A lot of imbeciles will buy it though.

I was painting this investigation as decidedly not impartial, and I expect a lot of non-imbeciles will buy it as well.

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I was painting this investigation as decidedly not impartial, and I expect a lot of non-imbeciles will buy it as well.

Hard to see it more than a waste of taxpayer money. Heck Comey is his close assistant. Need I say more?

51 minutes ago, Mikey said:

You know what I meant. 

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

If that's all they could muster I don't think I would even show the picture.

click the link sir. plenty of muster there.... or i could just lie like trump does constantly.

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Hard to see it more than a waste of taxpayer money. Heck Comey is his close assistant. Need I say more?

Comey is whose close assistant?  If you mean Mueller was Comey's predecessor, you'd be correct.  If you're implying that while Comey was director of the FBI, Mueller was involved in day to day affairs or any anti-Trump activity, you would be incorrect and extremely misinformed.

20 minutes ago, alexava said:

click the link sir. plenty of muster there.... or i could just lie like trump does constantly.

I bet there were more pro Moore than anti Trump. Share with me some recent  Trump lies.

20 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Comey is whose close assistant?  If you mean Mueller was Comey's predecessor, you'd be correct.  If you're implying that while Comey was director of the FBI, Mueller was involved in day to day affairs or any anti-Trump activity, you would be incorrect and extremely misinformed.

I may be wrong but I thought Mueller currently working with him on this investigation. He sure has a ton od =f Democrat lawyers and advisers. Just a lesson in civility (if you want to keep it that way) .....wrong is a better thing to tell someone than saying they are extremely misinformed.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I bet there were more pro Moore than anti Trump. Share with me some recent  Trump lies.

Click the link, damn. Big Luther....

Archived