NBA Thread

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I saw your earlier post that had the Cs possibly working with the 🤢🤮🤬lakers to make a trade with the Pelicans. I’m not sure who they’d offer up for the 4 pick unless it’s Tatum or Brown. I read not too long ago Ainge was looking to add pieces around them to build a championship team without Kyrie. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I saw your earlier post that had the Cs possibly working with the 🤢🤮🤬lakers to make a trade with the Pelicans. I’m not sure who they’d offer up for the 4 pick unless it’s Tatum or Brown. I read not too long ago Ainge was looking to add pieces around them to build a championship team without Kyrie. 

My bad I should of also posted the link that woj followed up with. Because it confused a lot of people. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why the fascination with the Nets, and Knicks this offseason from big time free agents?  Both teams have been tanking for a long time and been getting “promising draft picks.”  I guess I am missing something

22 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Why the fascination with the Nets, and Knicks this offseason from big time free agents?  Both teams have been tanking for a long time and been getting “promising draft picks.”  I guess I am missing something

New York it is only because of the market. They have no good players. No good front office. A Terrible owner etc etc.... No good assets other than overrated future Mavs picks that will not be that great if Porzingas is healthy. With the Nets they have a good coach and a good front office that has laid a impressive foundation. They develop their players and get more than their ability has to offer. They were a playoff team this year when only really D Russ is a "sexy" name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Is the plan to keep DLo and also sign Kyrie? 

The plan I think was to renounce D Russ rights and then have 2 max free agent spots and get Kyrie on Board and then try and get KD to go to Brooklyn over the Knicks. But who knows now after the achilles tear.

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

• Haha 1

• Sad 1

• Haha 2