NBA Thread

aujeff11

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE @Tiger YOU WIN AGAIN SIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ANOTHER DUB FOR THE CZAAAAAAAAAAR OF THE NBA!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back when we first knew each other all those years ago YOU TOLD ME KAWHI WOULD BE THE RATED R SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERSTAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT that dude from San Diego State who needed a TON of work!??!?!?! NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I aint buying it. AND for the first 5 years of his career I WAS FLEXING BABY!!!! I thought I was eating good. But you still would not concede the loss. You showed me his growth each year and that he was getting better. I was finally basking in getting my first W in the debate category when it came to a sports argument!!!! But then his 2015-16 season happened and I was like UT OH!!!!!!!!! I am taking another hard L on the chin. You were like Rocky!!! I may of been winning the early rounds but I could never ever knock you down and get that full fledged knockout. And then his 2016-2017 season happened and DOWN GOES GWILL!!!! DOWN GOES GWILL!!!!!!! YOU KNOCKED ME TF OUT!!!!!! He was a full fledged superstar by then!!! He may of taken the longest to ever become a superstar in the history of the NBA (I HAVE NO CLUE if this is true or not but lets roll with it! lmao) BUT HE MADE IT AND HE IS THE MOST WRONG I have ever been on a NBA player. And that is saying A LOT! lol. I am always wrong and never right!!! bahahahaha SO CONGRATS MAN!!!! Go (hopefully LAWWWWWD WILLING) enjoy your masterpiece close out a dynasty tonight. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

re.gif

• Haha 1

Knicks. KD and AD going to OWN that town. 

I'vecertainly have been wrong and the thing I was wrong about was Toronto PG play. I thought Lowry would be turning the ball over and van fleet would be stuck in his slump......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TOTALLY RANDOM AND OFF TOPIC but man this guy is absolutely one of my all time favorite Auburn Tigers. Dude always showed up for the biggest games. He took it to that 38-1 Kentucky team... TWICE! Glad to see he is still hoopin professionally wherever this is. WAR DAMN MASON!

50 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

All time choke job is imminent.

Losing the way they did tonight was big towards that. 

• Angry 1

Up 6 late in the 4th with the ball and Kawhi is cooking and Nurse calls a timeout....WTF!!?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Losing the way they did tonight was big towards that. 

I'm pissed! There's no way they win the next game. It's the last game in oracle and GS is already reeling from wanting to 3-peat, wanting to win for KD, and coming back from 3-1. This just reeks of Toronto Craptors. They gotta hope and pray they pull it off in game 7 back at home. I'm also put off at the fact that they cheered for KD's injury and a GS fan got sucker punched twice after the game. So much for that nice Canadian reputation eh.

Edited by WFE12
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DUDE @Tiger YOU WIN AGAIN SIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ANOTHER DUB FOR THE CZAAAAAAAAAAR OF THE NBA!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back when we first knew each other all those years ago YOU TOLD ME KAWHI WOULD BE THE RATED R SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERSTAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT that dude from San Diego State who needed a TON of work!??!?!?! NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I aint buying it. AND for the first 5 years of his career I WAS FLEXING BABY!!!! I thought I was eating good. But you still would not concede the loss. You showed me his growth each year and that he was getting better. I was finally basking in getting my first W in the debate category when it came to a sports argument!!!! But then his 2015-16 season happened and I was like UT OH!!!!!!!!! I am taking another hard L on the chin. You were like Rocky!!! I may of been winning the early rounds but I could never ever knock you down and get that full fledged knockout. And then his 2016-2017 season happened and DOWN GOES GWILL!!!! DOWN GOES GWILL!!!!!!! YOU KNOCKED ME TF OUT!!!!!! He was a full fledged superstar by then!!! He may of taken the longest to ever become a superstar in the history of the NBA (I HAVE NO CLUE if this is true or not but lets roll with it! lmao) BUT HE MADE IT AND HE IS THE MOST WRONG I have ever been on a NBA player. And that is saying A LOT! lol. I am always wrong and never right!!! bahahahaha SO CONGRATS MAN!!!! Go (hopefully LAWWWWWD WILLING) enjoy your masterpiece close out a dynasty tonight. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

re.gif

LOLOLOL man I'm glad I stuck to my guns on the Klaw. What he did to the Heatles was crazy but this is just next level stuff here. He's definitely outpacing what I thought he'd be able to achieve even in my most hyped up moment if I'm being honest. Ok it did take a long while for him to show tangible evidence of future stardom but he got there...and then some. I'll take it LOL! BOARD MAN GETS PAID!

I feel sick for KD and his achilles injury. What a damn shame. We will never see him at his freakish peak ever again and that feels terrible. He was going to bail on GS and it would've been fun to watch him go to work again (it was still fun, but it was too easy in Golden State)

• Love 1

Have I said I HATE these late games for the NBA Finals?  What else is going on that is pushing them that far back?  I understand the time zone issues but dang.  I will not be able to watch any of these to its entirety live. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Tiger said:

feel sick for KD and his achilles injury. What a damn shame. We will never see him at his freakish peak ever again and that feels terrible.

Same. He strapped up knowing he was hurt even though his organization didn’t do him any favors throughout his injury. He is probably staying in GS now. I wouldn’t if I was him. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

Don’t know how to link ESPN videos but Barkley absolutely roasting the Warriors for the KD injury. 

He said it best: two weeks ago the articles were “KD’s worst nightmare as GS proves they don’t need him.”

Then last week the articles are KDs teammates are getting frustrated that KD isn’t playing with them.

I mean good Lord. 

@Tiger OUR GUY RICH PAUL!!!!!!! AND WHO SAYS HOOKING UP YOUR BEST FRIENDS WITH JOBS IS THE WRONG MOVE??!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bron took a chance on him and Maverick Carter (among others) And they are all millionaires now!!!LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol. We used to argue to death with people when they said LeBron (wink wink) starting his own Sports agency was a disaster and would never work. LOOK AT KLUTCH NOW!!! They are a long way from when Baby Bron Eric Bledsoe was their one and only client!!!! lmao. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger OUR GUY RICH PAUL!!!!!!! AND WHO SAYS HOOKING UP YOUR BEST FRIENDS WITH JOBS IS THE WRONG MOVE??!?!?! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bron took a chance on him and Maverick Carter (among others) And they are all millionaires now!!!LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!! lol. We used to argue to death with people when they said LeBron (wink wink) starting his own Sports agency was a disaster and would never work. LOOK AT KLUTCH NOW!!! They are a long way from when Baby Bron Eric Bledsoe was their one and only client!!!! lmao. 

Dude I saw this! I'm glad this is working out big time in the face of all those established companies against them. Lebron and fam changed the game and didn't care what anyone said and are building a sports agency empire. What was it like 25 clients now?  With some really big names. It's looking like they are going to be a major presence from here on out. Very impressive stuff. 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Marvin: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Me: giphy.gif

• Love 1

45 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Dude I saw this! I'm glad this is working out big time in the face of all those established companies against them. Lebron and fam changed the game and didn't care what anyone said and are building a sports agency empire. What was it like 25 clients now?  With some really big names. It's looking like they are going to be a major presence from here on out. Very impressive stuff. 

Marvin: 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Me: giphy.gif

YES DUDE!!!! The list of his clients are Bron of course then Anthony Davis, Ben Simmons, John Wall, Draymond Green, Eric Bledsoe, Tristan Thompson, KCP, JR Smith, Nerlens Noel and the Morris twins among others. They also just signed Darius Garland out of this crop. WOOOO!!!!! LETS GOOOO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!! WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MARVIN WILLIAMS ON HERE!!! HELL YAH!!!!!! Today is officially a great day!

• Haha 1